Author Topic: Appreciating Meetup  (Read 2827 times)

Julio C Mendoza

Appreciating Meetup
« on: November 12, 2009, 09:03:49 PM »
As an active member of many Meetup.com groups organized by Allies Building Community Inc.(A.B.C.), I want to  thank Meetup.com for their extraordinary and unique support for local and global community co-organizers!  Thanks to Meetup.com  newcomers like me can personally link up with more than 40 new participants each month in Downtown Washington, DC!  It is such a happy and productive way to meet new friends and develop new allies in the DC metropolitan area. Meetup.com has provided us with a unique platform for creating A Beautiful Community of allies and friends locally and globally.  Without Meetup.com,  volunteers like me would not be as successful in reaching out to newcomers and residents in the community. Through the Meetup.com groups co-sponsored by Allies Building Community, residents and newcomers are discovering  truly helpful people living in their own neighborhoods. Meetup.com is strengthening our community by providing a very effective IT and educational platform to motivate people to take effective action to improve themselves and their community. Thanks and abundant appreciation to the fabulously talented and dedicated Meetup.com team! THANKS A LOT!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Meetup.com
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2010, 10:24:21 AM »
I appreciate Meetup.com especially their sponsorship team.

I would like to thank Mary Telesco and the sponsorship team at Meetup.com for arranging support for the Meetup groups Allies Building Community Inc. (ABC) co-sponsors.

The sponsorships arranged by Mary and Meetup.com headquarter team mean a lot to ABC allies who help to organize free monthly community events each month so that residents and newcomer to Washington D.C. and Chinatown can come together to develop community spirit and new friendships with people of diverse backgrounds.

Meetup.com sponsorships help to make it possible for ABC Allies to continue to extend the Friendship Archway Spirit of Love, appreciation, joy and friendship and make a difference in the quality of life in the community. Thank you again for your contributions!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2010, 05:56:39 PM »
Appreciating Meetup.com and their terrific support team!

We really appreciate the support team at Meetup.com which has been wonderful in helping us navigate the terrific Meetup.com website. Special thanks to Rando Torres for his prompt attention and great instructional guidance.

The Meetup software program is amazing and it keeps improving. Meetup.com is a wonderful way to start learning and gaining IT web experience. We appreciate all the support we have received. We found it to be a super resource to help us organize our ongoing 3rd Sunday events in the community. Thanks again to the Meetup.com team!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2010, 06:39:54 PM »
We appreciate receiving name tags from Meetup.com to share at the next event from the current sponsor of one of our Meetup.com groups, www.meetup.com/socialentrepreneurs Thank you very much!  It is a great way to introduce the sponsor and it meets a need of the participants. Thank you very much!

kdaniels33

Re: Appreciating Meetup
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2010, 09:32:16 AM »
As a newcomer to the ABC Meetup group, I am fascinated by the opportunities it presents for all participants to learn and grow.  There are ample opportunities to meet interesting people and have new experiences.  In addition, there's the unique opportunity to be a part of a group that offers love, support and growth!!