Author Topic: Appreciating Microsoft  (Read 1803 times)

Julio C Mendoza

Appreciating Microsoft
« on: November 12, 2009, 10:01:41 AM »

As a participant of  "Meetup for Conversations" networking  program, in Washington DC, I would like to thank Microsoft for its critical initial support. Meetup.com/networking is an outstanding Friendship Archway Alliance program in Washington, DC. The personal contacts I have made at this free networking event and the information I gained from the personal contacts, have changed my life. By supporting this network, you are supporting the Washington, DC. community. Meetup.com/networking program acts as a catalyst for many participants by helping us connect with successful people in the community and discover useful information. The networking event has also provided me with the personal contacts and information relevant to important decisions I had to make at this point of my life. I was able to meet friendly and caring people in the community, that I would not have otherwise met.
 Through initial contacts made at this event, I also learned about a new Friendship Archway Alliance program being developed by volunteers of Allies Building Community Inc. (A.B.C.). This new program helps participants build self-empowerment skills.  Dedicated, successful and caring social entrepreneurs volunteer their time to coach participants in the Friday program. In this group I am learning practical knowledge that goes far beyond any academic achievement.  The lessons I have learned have motivated me to develop my character and have strengthened my social intelligence. Thanks again to Microsoft for supporting this important community program which has inspired many to improve themselves and thus improve the community. THANKS