Author Topic: Appreciating Garrett M. Preis  (Read 4328 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Appreciating Garrett M. Preis
« on: August 07, 2007, 12:20:29 PM »
Appreciating Garrett M. Preis

We appreciate Mr. Preis for his diligent dedication, talent and hard work in improving  Wash. DC's downtown development and especially his interest in revitalizing Chinatown.  He combines a sharp intelligence and insight in making things economically feasible with a humanistic compassion for the people affected:  from the traders, tourists and tenants to the homeless and others less fortunate.  He deserves our praise and appreciation. 

He has been wonderful to work with in building a beautiful community. We appreciate his management style and support!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Honoring and appreciating Garrett M. Preis
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2007, 09:21:03 AM »
THANK YOU Mr. Preis! THANK YOU!

It has been a pleasure to work with a true professional like Mr. Preis. I love people who do what they say they will do, and do them when they say they will do them. Their attitude and behavior inspire respect and gratitude.  We appreciate the opportunity to work with world class professionals like Mr. Garrett Preis! It has been interesting to work with Mr. Preis on certain homeless cases as well as on other community concerns.

With appreciation,
Dwan

« Last Edit: September 07, 2007, 09:23:30 AM by Dwan "Diane ABC" »

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Garrett M. Preis
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2007, 10:25:45 AM »
Appreciating intelligent and competent people like Garrett!

Investors and employers look for people like Garrett because they have confidence in his demonstrated abilities and competencies over time. Without executives like Garrett to make things happen, investors are limited in how much good they can accomplish for lack of good people to get the job done right. 

Associates, consultants and suppliers also appreciate someone like Garrett because it is much more pleasant to deal with a person who is competent, reliable, intelligent and caring.  It makes our days happier and more rewarding. Thank you Garrett for being who you are!

Jen Magics

« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2007, 08:44:48 AM »
I would also like to appreciate Garrett. I heard about his assistance and kindness to homeless people. I also heard about his important role in making it possible for A.B.C. to provide the many valuable community services A.B.C. provides for a better future for Chinatown and Downtown D.C.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2007, 01:55:53 PM by Jen Magics »

meadowlea

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2007, 09:26:21 AM »
I also would like to appreciate Garrett Preis.
I appreciate all those who have contributed
to the success of ABC projects in any way,
and it seems yours is quite substantial.

Thank you for being a model of reliability
and dedication to uplifting principles!

carlarenee

« Reply #5 on: January 10, 2008, 02:29:49 PM »
I agree with all the wonderful things that have been said about Mr. Preis.  Additionally, I would like to say he is very positive and pleasant to work with.
I am extremely grateful for the entire community for his caring attitude for others. 

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2008, 07:50:01 AM »
We appreciate the important responsibilities and functions that Mr. Preis handles.  He has a very tough job, especially in the current economic situation.

Despite challenges, we are grateful Mr. Preis came through for ABC and recommended ABC for a grant. We are very happy that the grant came through and we were able to repaid some of the loans and advances made for this project!  We thank Mr. Preis for his kind support!   :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2008, 07:56:07 AM »
We appreciate Garrett Preis for his creative thinking and assistance to Carla, one of our volunteers.  Mr. Preis has been helping to create an opportunity for Carla to utilize her community relations skills in D.C.

We appreciate his extra efforts and assistance to Carla. We love to see win-win-win situations created to reward our good volunteers with wonderful opportunities to serve the community in new ways as a consultant to business. Thank you very much for your efforts and support for ABC volunteers!  :)

carlarenee

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2008, 07:28:18 AM »
I appreciate Mr. Preis again for all the wonderful things that have already been said about him.  Also, for the things that others may not  be aware of.  I appreciate his humor and his incredibly caring spirit, which are so needed but so rare to see these days.  Thank you for being so talented to juggle a thousand things at once and still maintain your true kind nature.  Washington and the world will continue to reap benefits of your great work for years to come!