Author Topic: Tracy Gary and Inspired Legacies  (Read 3139 times)

NurtureGirl

• Nurture
Tracy Gary and Inspired Legacies
« on: October 15, 2007, 12:49:03 PM »
I have deep profound heartfelt and overwhelming appreciation for my dear friend, Tracy Gary. She brought me into her world to help create and develop Inspired Legacies. We help donor, advisors, and nonprofits collaborate for inspired transformational outcomes.

Not only is Tracy an exceptional leader and changemaker in the world of philanthropy, having pushed for women's funds across the country and around the world, and been a force in the uprising of transformational philanthropy, she has also been an angel of grace for those whose lives touch hers.

Whether working on the ground during Katrina to help in Houston, her home, or taking donors on site visits and catalyzing billions of dollars in giving, Tracy acts from deep compassion, love, and, yes, inspiration. She is an angel full of grace, always offering her appreciation for my work and my time, championing me to grow, and trusting me to help her in the best ways I can. When she receives praise and acclaim, she quickly moves the attention to appreciate the team of people who assist her. She takes specific time in each meeting for gratitude. To work with her is a gift I will treasure for my lifetime. To be her friend is to be honored beyond measure.

I thank her for being my supporter, for without her, I could not afford to give to others as I do. Nor would I be half so inspired to do so. Deep, deep humble bow, flooded with tears and touched by divinity.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 10:12:57 AM by NurtureGirl »

meadowlea

Re: Tracy Gary and Inspired Legacies
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2007, 05:40:39 PM »
Lucky Tracy.
That's a beautiful appreciation, Jean!
I love Tracy already!
 :D

NurtureGirl

• Nurture
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2007, 08:49:37 PM »
I am deeply appreciating Tracy Gary today for being adamant about giving me co-founder status on Inspired Legacies.

I appreciate the challenge Tracy Gary, Inspired Legacies, and The Harnisch Foundation created, the Donor Diva Challenge, which will give the gift of giving to so many.

http://www.InspiredPhilanthropy.com

Through the challenge, Inspired Legacies is GIVING AWAY copies of the revised and expanded Inspired Philanthropy 3rd edition to nonprofits. 10,000+ copies!!! This amazing book is scheduled for release around National Philanthropy Day, November 15th.

Inspired Philanthropy is the culmination of nearly three decades of passionate dedication to philanthropy and social change and the integration of a lifetime's philanthropic network development wisdoms. With time tested exercises and worksheets (which are GIVEN AWAY FOR FREE on the inspiredphilanthropy.com website), this book is a vital resource for novice givers as well as savvy givers doing transformational philanthropy. I could go on and on. Instead, let me simply say, I am so incredibly and deeply honored to have worked on this book, the website, and the nonprofit, Inspired Legacies. Deeply honored.

When I feel my eyes grow weary or my energy start to flatten, I think of this courageous woman who has pushed on at a breakneck pace for decades on environmental issues, womens issues, and for philanthropy itself. I know I could never be her, when I grow up. But I am honored to have her life touch mine and infuse me with this passion and energy for changing our world, deep and into the core of my heart and soul. And that today, she would ask me to step up my partnership is an honor beyond words. To become co-founder of Inspired Legacies is to be given a legacy.

Elizabeth

• Love is all.
    • Http://www.GarciaGray.com
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2007, 06:39:45 AM »
Congratulations, JEAN!

What an awesome collaboration of hearts and minds.
Sending my love and hugs to both you and Tracy for
all the good that you have been doing.
That is our legacy from both of you.
Your kind and compassionate hearts.

meadowlea

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2007, 07:43:10 AM »
Congratulations, Jean!
Thank you for sharing your joy with us!
You are and will be touching so many people
with the warmth of your passion.

alfredeffotteDrorry

Tracy Gary and Inspired Legacies
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2010, 02:34:28 AM »
The way I saw it, Tracy had always been looking out for herself and the people she worked for whether they liked it or not. Nathan didnt like what she was doing for him, so he fired her. Still, it was kinda harsh after she saved him from Knox and all.