Author Topic: Honouring and Appreciating Dr. Ashis Brahma  (Read 2413 times)

rohinisingh

• One With The Whole
Honouring and Appreciating Dr. Ashis Brahma
« on: November 27, 2007, 06:56:52 PM »
Appreciating Dr.Brahma for his selfless work for the people of Chad! This is my first topic that i'm starting but i was really inspired to do this because i think the people of Chad take Ashis to be their "Guardian Angel". I'm so glad to have known a person like you in life who has inspired me to make a difference in life with anything you can do by serving the people of this world. The warmth of your soul and free spirit is contagious. And i'm so sure you will make that difference to all the people you meet in your life. Thank you for spreading your love and peace and harmony all over the world. Thank you for your vision and your selfless, unconditional love for everything in this universe. Thank you to your parents for bringing about this Beautifully Humble Spirit! Thank you for being the "Angel" that you are to the people you meet in life! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Hugs to You Always! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

rohinisingh

• One With The Whole
Re: Honouring and Appreciating Dr. Ashis Brahma
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 07:28:45 PM »
Thank you for giving them the Hope, Faith, Love, Warmth, Laughter, Smile,

Positive Energy, Courage
and most of all a reason to live and celebrate life. I can feel the

happiness you spread around them by your merging personality and the attitude of living in the moment

and enjoying the gift of life. Thank you for your healing touch. The ray of hope you bring to the children

and adullts by making them feel you are there for them and will do anything for them so that their voices

can reach out to the world to bring about good and reasonable conditions for a living. The inspiration that

you are giving to all the people all over the world by your blogs, talks, lectures and word of mouth. You

are bringing  about a change in Chad in ways that you might never imagine because you are doing all so

selflessly. All can see your warmth and love and your true spirit. May "God" always

bless you in your Vision! Keep shining your LIGHT