Thank you for you interest in registering with the Daily Appreciations website. As a registered member, you will be able to browse through the written pages, and post in the Daily Appreciations Forum.
Registration is easy. Please follow the steps below:
1. Under the USER MENU, UNDER THE LOGIN FORM (lower section of left column, below main menu) Click Register.
2. On the next page, fill out the needed information, then click SEND REGISTRATION (under your first name or the exact name you wish to show up in public as the author of your writing which you will be posting.)
3.CHECK YOUR EMAIL for the ACTIVATION EMAIL. Click the link within the activation email.
4. Click on WELCOME/LOGIN After you have provided the registration information, you can simply login your name in the first box, and your pass word in the second box in the WELCOME/LOGIN section. If it does not work, wait a few minutes and try again. When you see Hello (your name) that means you have successfully registered. Thanks!
4. Fill in your new username and password, and click LOGIN as the general process to log in.
When you finish posting your comments, do not forget to Log Out which is a blue tab on the right side with the other tabs beginning with Home near the upper part of the page.
You are now ready to browse the DailyAppreciations.net pages. You will also be automatically registered to post in the FORUM section, so come join us in sharing our Daily Appreciations!
5. There are several sections in the Forum. Most people post chronologically in the APPRECIATION BLOG. If you wish to post an appreciation to honor a specific name of a person or group, then go to the Honoring section to look for the person's or group's name.
If you have any questions, feel free to email