Author Topic: Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown, "Howard the Actor"  (Read 8858 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown, "Howard the Actor"
« Reply #45 on: June 20, 2012, 12:06:20 AM »
Thank you for picking up the large screen to prepare for the film showing. We appreciate your thoughtfulness! With your help, we are glad to continue to make progress in preparing facilities to support programs. Thanks again!  :)

Rebecca Silvestre

« Reply #46 on: February 14, 2013, 11:40:29 PM »
I appreciate Howard Brown for his efforts in helping reproducing the picture of the Friendship Archway. Howard is very approachable and a very talented young man.

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: March 07, 2013, 06:19:27 PM »
Howard Lamar Brown is a multi-talented and energetic social entrepreneur!  We are happy to hear about his latest creative endeavors. We appreciate his ability to do hard work, ability to learn and grown, his self-help and creativity. Thank you for your ongoing support to build a better future for all!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2013, 04:32:02 PM »
Appreciating Howard L. Brown

Howard is a very talented actor! He is able to play many valuable roles very effectively. We appreciate his ability to perform in many different situations!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2013, 04:37:15 PM »
Appreciating Howard L. Brown,

We appreciate Howard for his unique touch to enhance the beauty and order of spaces made available for nonprofit purposes. We notice the positive difference he made by handling some of the landscaping aspects of the project. Thank you very much!   :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2013, 04:41:34 PM »
Appreciating Howard L. Brown,

Howard is very intelligent. He keeps an open mind and therefore is able to benefit from many cutting edge research findings and new approaches. He is also a very good listener. He has many valuable skills to offer. He works hard and is able to do many heavy weight tasks others are unable to do. Thank you again for volunteering to help on nonprofit projects!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: June 26, 2016, 04:18:46 PM »
Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown

We are delighted to welcome back Howard Lamar Brown to ABC activities in Washington DC. It was wonderful to see him again. Howard has many many talents and skills. He is one of ABC's most charismatic moderators and public speakers! We look forward to collaborate with him on many projects in the near future! Many thanks for coming Saturday 6-25-16 for our focus group session!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #52 on: July 28, 2016, 06:37:28 AM »
I appreciate Howard Lamar's dedication to help A.B.C. projects move forward. Many thanks!  :)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2016, 08:33:09 AM by Dwan "Diane ABC" »
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2016, 08:38:48 AM »
We appreciate Howard L. Brown's acting, directing, designing, communications and other project leadership skills!  Howard Lamar has been participating in ABC programs since 1997. We appreciate his interest, ongoing participation and contributions! Many thanks! :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2016, 08:41:35 AM »
Despite all odds and challenges, we appreciate that Howard Lamar has continued to stay in touch and is becoming better and better in every way each and every day!  Fantastic!  :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 08:58:57 PM by Dwan "Diane ABC" »

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2016, 09:02:28 PM »
Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown

Howard is very talented in public speaking, meeting facilitation and creative work. We appreciate that he has continued to stay in touch and frequently participates in the weekly AlliesDC conference calls. Thanks!  :)

lwang

• http://www.shop.com/seek
« Reply #56 on: November 07, 2016, 04:35:37 PM »
I appreciate Howard Lamar for his contribution to Thursday conference calls. He is an excellent moderator!
Lili Wang
Wellness Consultant
shop consultant
wechat: shopseek

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #57 on: September 03, 2017, 08:52:59 AM »
Appreciating Howard Lamar

I appreciate Howard Lamar for his ability for focus and for choosing to be truly helpful.

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #58 on: September 03, 2017, 08:54:44 AM »

I appreciate Howard Lamar for being open to life changing opportunities. He is helping to make a difference in the world by healing others and building a beautiful community.

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #59 on: September 03, 2017, 08:56:30 AM »

I appreciate Howard Lamar for his ability to manage his ego. He is constantly working to improve himself and never stops connecting to the higher powers.