Author Topic: Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown, "Howard the Actor"  (Read 8859 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown, "Howard the Actor"
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2012, 11:06:59 PM »
We appreciate Howard Brown's ability to work very hard, be flexible and continue to be play the role of a "superhero"!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2012, 08:24:34 AM »
I am so pleased at the progress Howard has made in transforming his life in many aspects! Howard is a "superhero" and he is a great teacher, facilitator and community leader! It is a pleasure to work with Howard L. Brown on important community projects in DC! Thanks for being a good role model for youth and the ever-youthful Spirits!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: April 10, 2012, 08:26:58 AM »
Howard L. Brown is a talented and wonderful public speaker! We are very pleased he has been serving as an outstanding moderator at our Community Networking event during the past few months! Thank you for doing a fabulous job!  :)

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2012, 08:28:26 PM »
All hail Super H for his consistent work with ABC and his epic public speaking persona!

DW Starr

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2012, 04:58:27 AM »
Howard, with fortitude and diligence you persevere.  Your lively enthusiasm for life and your "great big smile" are a wonder to admire. You are a moderator extraordinaire.

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2012, 06:09:48 AM »
I appreciate Howard's extraordinary ability to communicate and teach. I am so pleased to learn about his progress in giving his first presentations on appreciations at work! May he continue the good progress he is making in transcendence.  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2012, 06:28:47 AM »
We appreciate Howard L. Brown's public speaking and group facilitation services at the community event yesterday, April 15, 2012. Howard has a unique style that reflects rare public speaking talent!

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: May 02, 2012, 07:13:54 PM »
Hey Howard. Been thinking about all our times hanging out and working together. Thanks for all of that and see you on the 20th.

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: May 22, 2012, 03:26:05 PM »
Howard's commitment to ABC and to the creative team has been inspiring. Even when challenging situations have made it difficult to come through, he still does. Thanks, Super H!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: June 08, 2012, 06:28:45 AM »
Howard Lamar Brown is a very talented and handsome young man, an emerging  superstar in essence. We appreciate his excellent style of moderating at ABC's Meetup for One City events!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: June 08, 2012, 06:30:08 AM »
We are happy to witness the tremendous progress Howard has made in his evolution. He is having a very positive impact in his work! Keep it up, you are blessed!  :)

mdevinchi

« Reply #41 on: June 08, 2012, 07:36:50 AM »
Howard It's a pleasure knowing such a talented person with a big heart and passion to help young people to find the right way...

mdevinchi

« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2012, 07:53:03 AM »
Howard it was great knowing you, and I'm sure the journey of life may bring us once again together, please keep the great job with the young people and your help to Dr. Tai and ABC and never forget to appreciate all god give you. My God Bless you my dear Friend...

Fei Wang

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2012, 08:03:19 AM »
Though haven't seen you for a while, I have been thinking our times working and hanging out together. I would sincerely thank all the efforts you have been pouring into the property management project at UD for months. But for your hard working, we can never achieve what we have now. Thanks for your contribution!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: June 20, 2012, 12:03:19 AM »
Thank you very much for a fine job in co-leading and facilitating the June 17, 2012 event. You have a wonderful talent in public speaking! We appreciate your ongoing commitment to be a Super H, no matter what! Thank you again for your loyal support!  :)