Author Topic: Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown, "Howard the Actor"  (Read 8861 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown, "Howard the Actor"
« Reply #15 on: November 26, 2011, 10:38:40 AM »
Howard has excellent communications and public speaking skills! That is such a blessing!  He was a great moderator at ABC's last two community events in Wash. DC! :)

Fei Wang

« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2011, 11:39:42 PM »
I appreciate Howard Lamar Brown for his great sense of humor and all the hard works he has done for the growth of our Beautiful Community at D.C. :D :D

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2011, 07:38:44 PM »
I appreciate Howard for being a fun and entertaining moderator.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #18 on: December 22, 2011, 08:55:52 PM »
I appreciate Howard is joining us in our journey to enlightenment. ;D
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: December 29, 2011, 08:21:23 PM »
I appreciate the amazing efforts of  Howard Lamar to help reorganize the many storage boxes of the nonprofit. For more than 40 years, things have been piling up in many storage rooms everywhere. It is a huge project to sort through the stuff and to reorganize them so they will be more accessible. Lamar has proven to be a very hard worker with fine qualities and capabilities. I am impressed. I appreciate his valuable assistance at an important juncture!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: December 29, 2011, 08:26:13 PM »
I really appreciate Howard Lamar's flexibility,  receptiveness, caring and ability to change. It is so much easier to work with someone who is not stubborn or dense. Howard is intelligent and very talented!  I am very pleased with his ability to learn, grow, evolve and become enlightened with us!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: December 29, 2011, 10:34:17 PM »
I am really very pleased that Howard Lamar has joined our ACIM studies online! Lamar is able to quickly grasp the ACIM lessons after it was introduced to him. It is great that he is willing to share his understanding of the lesson with us online every day. It is wonderful to see him going through a self-transformation process one day at a time. With this course, he will be able to use more of his mind in a more effective and happier way. We congratulate Lamar for joining us online despite all the challenges he has been going through. It is a major milestone to celebrate! :) :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2012, 07:25:40 PM »
Howard you are an entertainer and entertaining!  A great actor and fun to watch.  Thanks for moderating our event. Such a gem.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: February 14, 2012, 09:50:42 PM »
Howard is amazing and talented in many areas. We are very pleased to discover his many strengths and good qualities. We are very happy he is continuing with his A Course In Miracles studies. We notice big leaps in his evolution! Congratulations on your accomplishments and contributions!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: February 14, 2012, 09:53:23 PM »
Howard has amazing ability to work around the clock when the situation requires that. Few people have the physical strength to keep on keeping on like Howard! For more than one reason and in more than one way, we will be calling Howard, the Super H !!!

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #25 on: February 20, 2012, 05:30:44 AM »
I am appreciate Howard for being an awesome moderator.  He is very entertaining. A great actor.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Fei Wang

« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2012, 10:31:49 PM »
I appreciate Howard for his work as a great moderator. He plays a vital role in the ABC community!

Fei Wang

« Reply #27 on: February 22, 2012, 11:24:11 PM »
Howard is very a considerate coworker and spiritual buddy! I am so grateful for the learning materials he shares with me.

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #28 on: February 26, 2012, 08:31:41 PM »
You did a good job in mentoring the new volunteers.  You are a great person to work with.  Always willing and very generous!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #29 on: March 02, 2012, 04:02:31 AM »
I appreciate Lamar who demonstrated that he is willing to transform himself to his greatest potential.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783