Author Topic: Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown, "Howard the Actor"  (Read 8857 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown, "Howard the Actor"
« on: April 07, 2011, 06:37:49 AM »
I appreciate Howard Lamar Brown also known as "Howard the Actor."  Howard is a talented and handsome young actor. He is also creative and interested in video production and artistic design. Howard has volunteered with Allies Building Community inc. (ABC) since he was 11 years old when he came with his father regularly to participate in our Conversations for Economic Development. We appreciate Howard's talent and positive energy!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown, "Howard the Actor"
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2011, 06:42:05 AM »
We appreciate Howard the Actor's recent assistance in video recording the David Schneider playing the guitar with Marie, Lucrecia, Sayoko, Diane and Andre singing along. It was so much fun! Thank you all! This is a small and good beginning. It was a happy and memorable experience for me. I start laughing each time I think of this happy experience together. Thank you so much!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2011, 05:48:22 AM »
I appreciate Howard Lamar Brown's positive thinking even while going through great challenges!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2011, 07:25:06 PM »
We appreciate Howard Lamar Brown's many talents including skills in photography, filming, public speaking, acting, training, logistics and organizing spaces. Howard has been very helpful in many ways. We appreciate his active participation!  :)

Fei Wang

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2011, 11:42:24 PM »
Hey Lamar, thanks for coming to town this afternoon and helping out with the volunteer meeting. You made a great contribution! I appreciate very much your interesting stories, your humor, and the positive energy you brought to the meeting! Thanks again!

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2011, 06:46:56 PM »
It's been good to have you around more, Howard. You're a great conversationalist and you bring a fun dynamic to a group. Hope to see you this weekend.

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2011, 04:19:23 PM »
Howard you are so talented.  An awesome entertaining individual.   I appreciate your presence today, you add to a lot of vibrant energy!!!!
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2011, 06:54:53 AM »
Howard Lamar Brown served as moderator to open the community event on Oct. 16, 2011 in Wash. DC!  He was fabulous!  We love his humble and spiritual style. Howard has tremendous talent. We are very impressed! Thank you for your valuable community services!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2011, 07:00:21 AM »
I am amazed at how the universe guided Howard to volunteer at the nonprofit, a miracle that has transcended so many tall obstacles. As a result I have been able to witness Howard's many impressive capabilities. WOW!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2011, 07:05:50 AM »
I appreciate Howard's unusual talent for fixing copiers!  The volunteers had to make copies for the nonprofit event and the cheap copy paper got stuck in the copier machine. Luckily Howard said he can look at it and try to fix it. And he did. Howard is very good at fixing things and assembling things. We are delighted to discover that Howard has many very useful and practical capabilities! He has been truly helpful! Thank you so much Howard!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2011, 07:12:01 AM »
I admire Howard's ability to be coached, his ability to be open-minded, to grow, evolve and transform. This is a very important strength. He has shown enormous capacity to rise above millions of others who have been unable or unwilling to transcend their ego-fear-based mental "operating system". We are very happy to witness Howard's ability to tell himself the truth, to be humble, to open to new approaches for happier outcomes for all.  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #11 on: November 04, 2011, 06:23:38 AM »
Happy Birthday Howard! I appreciate your talent and the humor you bring forth to the world.  I enjoy working with you and being your friend!
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2011, 08:03:33 PM »
Once again Howard did an excellent job moderating a standing room only networking event!  You are awesome and full of talent. 
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2011, 10:34:22 AM »
The universe helped to provide the opportunity to collaborate with Howard Lamar again and it is wonderful to notice how much Howard has grown and evolved. He is getting better and better.  Howard has so many talents and we appreciate his unique role and contributions to ABC!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Howard Lamar Brown
« Reply #14 on: November 26, 2011, 10:37:02 AM »
I am amazed at how energetic Howard is!  His physical endurance is extraordinary! He can keep on going with very little sleep when he wants to. Howard has many valuable capabilities! It is a pleasure for ABC volunteers to collaborate with him!