Author Topic: Appreciating Son Ae  (Read 687 times)

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
Appreciating Son Ae
« on: February 11, 2011, 09:12:22 PM »
It was great to meet Son Ae at our Meetup-ABC Leadership Team Meeting a few Sundays ago.  I appreciated her enthusiastic personality and her encouragement regarding ABC projects.  It will be fun to continue to get to know her.

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
Re: Appreciating Son Ae
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2011, 06:11:34 AM »
I appreciate Son Ae. Her friendliness and making sure that I eat some cookies!
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
Re: Appreciating Son Ae
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 02:54:34 PM »
I appreciate Sonae huge smile.  It is so welcoming that it will put anyone unease to be at home.  She is also very articulate.  She also is selfless. Wow!
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Son Ae Filchak
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 07:07:03 AM »
I appreciate Son Ae Filchak's many beautiful qualities. She is a very kind and generous person! She is a wonderful friend and a very valuable contributor to the community! :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 07:19:01 AM »
Ms. Son Ae Filchak has accomplished a lot in her professional technology career. A big challenge she had struggled with in the past was figuring out how to prepare her resume. Through a difficult trial and error process, she learned about how to do it effectively. Because of pain she went through, she has been volunteering and helping those who are unemployed to prepare better resume presentations for better results. We appreciate her compassion, caring, generosity and helpful services to others the Washington DC community. On behalf of ABC allies, thank you very much Son Ae! :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 07:27:40 AM »
I have known Ms. Son Ae Filchak for many many years. She is one of the Asian women professionals I have much admiration and respect for.  Not only is she successful in her career and profession, she is a self made courageous, independent, beautiful and successful Asian American professional in Washington D.C. We appreciate Son Ae's contributions as a valuable member of ABC's program leadership team!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2011, 06:02:37 AM »
On behalf of ABC, I would like to thank Son Ae Filchak for her computer assistance on Sunday, March 13, 2011. Son Ae demonstrated how to defrag and maintain a computer. Thank you so much for taking time from your busy schedule to help out! Thank you also for your thoughtfulness. You are always so generous and kind! I have much admiration and appreciation for you! :)