Author Topic: Appreciating Ms. LYNETTE MELCHER  (Read 28072 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating and Welcoming LYNETTE MELCHER
« Reply #60 on: February 14, 2012, 09:06:10 PM »
I am very impressed with Lynette Melcher's performance. She set a wonderful example of being so courageous in sharing how she can improve her perceptions and self-talk. She paved the way for others to feel more comfortable to share as well. Her sharing is so interesting. Lynette is such an amazing friend! Thank you so much for helping volunteers with ABC!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #61 on: February 14, 2012, 09:08:45 PM »
I appreciate Lynette's initiative in setting up a Facebook page for Friendship Archway Network in order to experiment with it for new volunteers who already have a Facebook. It is wonderful how we continue to innovate and experiment with different ways to make it fun and easy for people to appreciate each other and support each other! Lynette, thank you so much!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #62 on: February 14, 2012, 09:12:45 PM »
We appreciate all the time and effort Lynette has been investing to connect with new volunteers, coordinate and remind them of our events and followups. She has also been notifying new volunteers interested in A Course In Miracles (acim) about our two Chatzy rooms to support those interested in doing the ACIM lessons. Thank you so much for your very valuable and generous community services! You are making a big difference! Thanks so much!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #63 on: February 14, 2012, 10:22:20 PM »
We really appreciate Lynette's  active leadership and participation in contributing so much positive energy to the world through this website and through all the wonderful good deeds. We are very impressed with her persistence, energy, courage, enterprise, ability to learn, sales ability, emotional intelligence, organizing skills and super great sense of humor!  She is a very good friend to have! Thanks again for your important contributions to the community!  :)

Fei Wang

« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2012, 10:49:02 PM »
I am really appreciative to Lynette's positive attitude and great moderating ability.

Fei Wang

« Reply #65 on: February 25, 2012, 11:38:22 PM »
Lynette, you are really a trustworthy co-worker. I appreciate and admire your dedication to ABC :) :)

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #66 on: March 22, 2012, 11:38:57 PM »
Appreciating LYNETTE MELCHER

For her love, support and her precious contributions here and in D.C.

Looking forward to your next post when you become a HERO member!

Blessings to you!  :D :) :D

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #67 on: April 01, 2012, 10:35:05 PM »
I am very very pleased to discover many wonderful qualities in Lynette Melcher! She has showed amazing customer service and sales ability. She works very hard and she has so much energy. She has extraordinary ability to transform and reinvent herself. She has emerged to be an outstanding Asian American community builder! I am impressed with amazing ability and great personality!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #68 on: April 01, 2012, 10:37:08 PM »
We appreciate Lynette's initiative in reaching out to new volunteers and following up with them. It is very important to the community service program. We appreciate Lynette's important contributions in mentoring new volunteers! Thank you very much!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: April 05, 2012, 06:50:32 AM »
We appreciate Lynette Melcher!  She is an exceptional woman and community leader!  Thank you for all your important contributions! You touch many lives, you are an angel! Thank you!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: April 10, 2012, 08:12:48 AM »
Lynette Melcher has so many rare and beautiful qualities.  I admire her openness, courage, ability to trust, interest in learning, humility, hard work, generosity, sense of humor and ability to contribute to others. I am proud of her as an outstanding Asian American community leader in the Wash. DC area!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2012, 08:15:03 AM »
Thank you for all your extra dedication, assistance and guidance to volunteers of ABC. Since we are an all volunteer organization, your work has a very important impact on our ability to serve our community! Thank you so much! May you and your family be abundantly blessed always!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2012, 08:16:59 AM »
Lynette, thank you so much for your willingness to assist in doing lot of the organizational development work of ABC. We really appreciate your dedication and generosity in serving the community!  You are a wonderful role model for Asian Americans! :)

Fei Wang

« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2012, 08:28:45 AM »
Lynette, thank you so much for your dedication to the community service of ABC! You are one of the most responsible, caring and considerate persons I've ever met. The 2011 ABC activities can't be so successful without you :D :D

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2012, 08:26:25 PM »
Lynette! My always funny friend, Lynette. Thanks for being you!