Author Topic: Appreciating Ms. LYNETTE MELCHER  (Read 28079 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating and Welcoming LYNETTE MELCHER
« Reply #45 on: October 09, 2011, 07:10:48 PM »
We appreciate Lynette Melcher's many outstanding contributions to the community!  Lynette has been very generous in assisting and inspiring  many people in the community!  Many have benefited from her willingness to share how she is transforming for the better. We thank Lynette for providing an inspiring example of self-empowerment!  :) 

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: October 09, 2011, 07:15:28 PM »
Lynette, thank you so much for your leadership in the A Course In Miracles online study group! It does help the participants to stay on track, absorb wisdom and develop new habits for a better future for all. You are helping to change many lives for the better! Thanks again!  :)

Fei Wang

« Reply #47 on: October 09, 2011, 11:38:06 PM »
Lynette, thanks for coming and helping out with today's volunteer meeting!

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2011, 07:03:15 PM »
Lynette, I just wanted to say what a magnificent example of personal growth you are. Your dedication to ACIM and to working with ABC for all this time have been awesome to behold. And of course, there's your humor. I'm always amazed and entertained whenever you get in front of a group. You always disarm a crowd and leave people with a good, endearing feeling of appreciation. See you soon!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #49 on: October 17, 2011, 07:17:23 AM »
I am amazed at the natural talent Lynette has for good humor!  I am so impressed with her courage and ability to transform herself for the better! Lynette is such a good example to remind us, it is not important where we start from, what is important is which direction we are evolving - are we getting better and better or worse and worse with time. It is inspiring to witness Lynette's self-empowerment and her beautiful and rare intrinsic qualities!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: October 17, 2011, 07:19:03 AM »
Lynette,
Thank you very much for the important role you played at the October 16, 2011 community event. We appreciate all that you are doing for the community!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: October 17, 2011, 07:27:19 AM »
Because of Lynette Melcher, the nonprofit started its online ACIM (A Course In Miracles)  and spiritual study groups summer of 2011. As a result, we are now providing day to day online support to inspire participants to stay on track in their self empowerment efforts. The program is free and those who want to do one ACIM lesson a day can contact us. It has proven to be helpful to the participants! Thank you, Lynette, for heading this study program!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Ms. LYNETTE MELCHER
« Reply #52 on: November 26, 2011, 10:12:23 AM »
Lynette is such a blessing for those who really know her well. She is so patient and generous with her time. She is truly helpful! I am very happy that she is an active leader of ABC and is such an inspiration for many of us. May God bless her and her family always for all the good she is going!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: November 26, 2011, 10:13:46 AM »
I appreciate Lynette ability to take action. She is very comfortable for others to talk to and work with. She is truly a blessing!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: November 26, 2011, 10:20:51 AM »
Lynette has been transforming her internal "software" or subjective perception and interpretation through A Course In Miracles, which is one of my favorite self-study book. (www.acim.org)  She has shared so many interesting real life stories in our daily online study group. The free online Chatzy70 program she started with ABC is both fun and helpful for anyone who wish to heal themselves of distress or stress or "update their software (mindset)" to clear the way for greater happiness, health, peace of mind and a better inner quality of life. One step at a time in the right direction for greater joy, friendship and prosperity! Thanks again to Lynette for her outstanding community services!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: November 26, 2011, 10:27:43 AM »
I admire Lynette's ability to be candid and open. Her willingness to change and give up her unhappy old habitual thoughts and perceptions are remarkable! Her persistence and determination are fabulous examples of what is possible when a person is willing and committed to change themselves. Everybody benefits when we choose to do the inner work to undo negative karma from the past or carried over from our last life. Congratulations and thanks for being on the right path! :)

Fei Wang

« Reply #56 on: December 18, 2011, 11:41:10 PM »
Lynette, thank you so much for you dedication to A.B.C. I love your supportive character and your great sense of humor!!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating LYNETTE MELCHER
« Reply #57 on: December 29, 2011, 08:12:59 PM »
I really appreciate Lynette Melcher's exceptional energy and ability to take effective action! I asked Lynette about some tax questions and she has been so thorough, diligent and conscientious in researching the topic and providing excellent documentation from several sources. I admire and appreciate her ability to provide superb services!  Lynette is such a blessing and a joy to work with! :)

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2011, 09:27:09 PM »
Appreciating LYNETTE

for all the love and light she contributes here!

Love and blessings to you in the New Year!

Fei Wang

« Reply #59 on: February 13, 2012, 11:08:48 PM »
I appreciate Lynette for her effort to help with the new volunteers of ABC. She is a wonderful co-worker!