Author Topic: Appreciating Ms. LYNETTE MELCHER  (Read 28071 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating and Welcoming LYNETTE MELCHER
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2011, 06:48:11 PM »
I appreciate Lynette persistence in studying ACIM materials as well as sharing how it has specifically benefited her. Lynette is extraordinary in her ability to followup and take effective action! Her devotion is inspiring to others!  Thank you! :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2011, 10:51:49 AM »
Appreciating Lynette Melcher

We appreciate Lynette's feedback and interest in A Course In Miracles or "ACIM". Inspired by her interest,  we are now experimenting with discussions online at:

http://www.chatzy.com/643579828851
This is live interactive chats.

and at Meetup.com, where you can post at the discussion board your favorite quotes if you wish:

http://www.meetup.com/acim-spiritual/messages/boards/

These are additional interactive spaces to support your steps toward enlightenment!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2011, 12:36:34 PM »
I admire many fine qualities I have noticed in Lynette Melcher including her persistence, ability to take action, integrity, courage, openness and ability to change. She is an inspiring example of how one could evolve and become better and better, even though we may already be "perfect" given our level of consciousness.  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2011, 12:40:51 PM »
I appreciate Lynette's interest in studying A Course In Miracles ("ACIM"). Lynette has taken the initiative to open a free www.chatzy.com room to help new ACIM students do their daily lessons. It is also helpful for those who have already gone through it to review it again.  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: July 10, 2011, 06:25:36 AM »
I appreciate the courage, humility, willingness to transform self to Self, ability to take action and many rare and fine qualities Lynette has revealed through her ACIM studies and sharing. Lynette is a wonderful person deserving of our support and cooperation! Lynette, thank you very much for setting a fine example of self-empowerment for all of us!  :)

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2011, 01:30:09 PM »
Appreciating Lynette

for sharing her journey, for giving love and light to others!

Thanks so much for being you! :D

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2011, 05:46:20 AM »
I appreciate Lynette Melcher's extraordinary ability to take effective action!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #37 on: August 07, 2011, 05:47:42 AM »
I appreciate Lynette's humble and appreciative attitude. Lynette is a wonderful example for Asian Americans!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2011, 05:24:54 AM »
I really appreciate Lynette's interest in studying A Course In Miracles (www.acim.org). This book has changed many lives for the better. Many famous people, including Dr. David R. Hawkins, M.D. and Ph.D., Wayne Dyer, Louise Hay, Gary Renard, Marianne Williamson and Gerald Jampolsky M.D. have benefited from studying this book. It is about forgiveness and being happy, no matter what. It is fun to discuss with Lynette about how to allow our choices to be inspired by acim wisdom. :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2011, 05:37:08 AM »
I am very inspired by Lynette's ability to change and to be so helpful to others on the same path! Lynette is having a very positive impact on others! I am very pleased to witness her success story! :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2011, 05:39:00 AM »
I am very impressed with Lynette's commitment to do one lesson a day in A Course In Miracles. She has already consistently studied over 157 lessons already! Congratulations, applause, applause!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2011, 05:45:09 AM »
Lynette's commitment to self-empowerment is impressive and she is moving the universe to respond and make her an offer which will be a source of greater abundance, beauty and creativity (abc) in her life. This may be expressed in the form of an email with details on a possible collaborative effort! Best wishes to Lynette! :)

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2011, 04:32:04 PM »
Lynette, you're tenacious and funny. What a powerful and inspiring combination. Miss you!

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #43 on: October 03, 2011, 07:57:42 PM »
Appreciating LYNETTE MELCHER

for her kindness and thoughtfulness! Thanks so much!

I love you, too!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: October 09, 2011, 06:33:37 PM »
We appreciate your contributions in engaging new volunteers and participating in the 10-9-11 Orientation Meeting for new volunteers!  Thank you so much for your participation and support!  :)