Author Topic: Appreciating Ms. LYNETTE MELCHER  (Read 28073 times)

kdaniels33

Re: Appreciating and Welcoming LMELCHER
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2011, 12:40:28 PM »
Lynette, I so appreciate your willingness to assume responsibility.  Your cooperation with ABC-meetup goals will take us all a long way.  I value and appreciate your support.  Our ability to cooperate with little things will lay the groundwork for our ability to share and build bigger things.

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: February 01, 2011, 11:13:02 PM »
Lynette, you're really fun.  You've got a playful sense of humor that brings a great vibe to the group.  But in addition to the laughs, your contributions to the team have been invaluable.  Thanks for taking notes the other day and for your input into our planning and discussions.  See you next meetup if not before!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Ms. LYNETTE MELCHER
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2011, 07:41:54 AM »
I appreciate the exceptional courage and ability of Lynette Melcher to transform and evolve. It is not where we start, but who we become in the process of life. I am so pleased to discover her rare and valuable inner qualities. As a result of her humility, candid self assessment, inner work, acim studies and personal efforts,  she has altered her personal destiny with important impact on the community. Congratulations and thank you for your important inner work!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2011, 07:48:06 AM »
Lynette is a wonderful success story for our Meetup for Conversations program. Without this community program, I would not have met Lynette nor most of my best friends. I admire Lynette's ability to transform her own perceptions, to be radically honest with herself and to continue to do her studies every single day. She is an inspiration for those who want to improve and become better and better! I am really impressed with what she has been able to share and accomplish on her karmic journey. :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2011, 05:30:58 AM »
I am amazed that Lynette has a natural talent and ability to comprehend IT documentation. This is another one of her many important strengths. I am so pleased to discover this talent in Lynette! What a blessing!  Thank you so much for your help!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2011, 05:38:59 AM »
When someone is so generous and kind in helping Allies Building Community Inc. (ABC) do what needs to be done, I am moved, inspired and motivated. ABC depends on its volunteers to do all its work for the community. I feel blessed to be able to witness such magnificence in volunteers like Lynette Melcher!  Lynette, thank you very much for being such an uplifting inspiration!  :)

kdaniels33

« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2011, 06:18:12 AM »
Lynette, I thank you for taking a more active role with ABC.  I look forward to working with you!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating and Welcoming LYNETTE MELCHER
« Reply #22 on: April 07, 2011, 06:28:33 AM »
I love many wonderful and rare qualities of Lynette Melcher.  Lynette is so candid and honest with herself. I really admire her ability to transform herself and evolve toward enlightenment! She is such a good example of self-empowerment!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2011, 06:30:03 AM »
I enjoy coaching people who are honest with themselves, open and interested in improving themselves. I admire Lynette for having these qualities. I am very happy with her progress! Thank you!  :)

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2011, 02:32:12 PM »
Appreciating LYNETTE

for her kindness, her joy, her childlike curiosity and her inspiration.

Love and blessings to you!

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2011, 11:20:11 AM »
I appreciate LYNETTE

for her thoughtfulness, her kind heart and all that she shares with others through Daily Appreciations.

Love and blessings to you!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating LYNETTE MELCHER
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2011, 07:12:40 AM »
I appreciate many wonderful and rare qualities of Lynette Melcher! Lynette is an American of Asian descent (Filipino). She is a very courageous woman. It takes a lot of courage for an Asian American person to do what she does. I admire how honest Lynette is about herself. She sets a fine example for many Asian Americans on how to grow and become better and better. Thank you for being so open and honest! I admire Lynette's many wonderful qualities! She is an amazing success story!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: June 06, 2011, 07:22:30 AM »
I appreciate that Lynette is open and humble. This is very important because when people pretend to know it all they prevent others from contributing to their personal growth and evolution. When people cannot be honest with themselves, they are really under the control of their ego (fear) to their own detriment. Then they will have to learn through suffering, rather learn with joy. Lynette has courageously addressed her perception issues and has evolved to become a stronger and more effective person. Success is a journey. It does not matter where we start, it matters who we become in the process of life. I am proud of Lynette's progress. She deserves a lot of credit and she is an inspiring example for us! :)

xiangjun

• Administrator
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2011, 11:13:27 AM »
Appreciating LYNETTE

for her heart, for being!

Love to you!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2011, 10:39:33 AM »
Appreciating Lynette for bringing her daughter, Cosette Melcher,  to ABC's community event on 6-19-11. Cosette is a little taller than Lynette. She has a beautiful smile. She is attending high school. She was very helpful at the event! :)
« Last Edit: June 20, 2011, 10:45:26 AM by Dwan "Diane ABC" »