Author Topic: Appreciating Ms. LYNETTE MELCHER  (Read 28074 times)

debra

• Administrator
Appreciating Ms. LYNETTE MELCHER
« on: October 24, 2010, 06:04:03 AM »
Appreciating and Welcoming LMELCHER

It's so wonderful to read your beautiful appreciation here!

Welcome aboard!

« Last Edit: June 11, 2012, 11:24:30 PM by Dwan "Diane ABC" »

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
Re: Appreciating and Welcoming LMELCHER
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2010, 08:48:43 PM »
Thanks, I feel welcome, and now I have an outlet. I feel good. We need to keep the world positive, to keep it going forward!
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating and Welcoming Lynette Melcher
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2010, 10:25:44 PM »
We welcome and appreciate Ms. Lynette Melcher for participating in our 3rd Sunday community events in Washington D.C.  and for contributing her positive thoughts here.
We are very happy she was able on her own to find her way here!  Thank you so much for sharing and for helping us lift the energy of the world though creative expressions of appreciation. We invite you to join the MeetupABC Leadership Team and look forward to co-creating many happy outcome together! Thank you very much!

kdaniels33

« Reply #3 on: November 29, 2010, 06:41:11 AM »
Lynette, I appreciate the opportunity to get to know you.  I'm so glad you're willing to volunteer with ABC and bring forth your talents.  Thank you Lynette!

DW Starr

• Change is the Essence of Life.
    • Quantum Leap Technologies Inc.
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2010, 09:07:30 PM »
Lynette, It was great meeting you and " hearing your story." You should be very proud of your outcomes from your adversity. It takes a strong will and determination to be all that you can.  Congratulations.  I look forward to working with you on the ABC Team.
We promote an attitude of gratitude in all we do and say.

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Lynette Melcher
« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2010, 08:21:12 AM »
We appreciate Lynette Melcher for her active participation and generous gifts of appreciations to many. Thank you very much for your contributions to A Beautiful Community!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #6 on: December 04, 2010, 08:48:37 AM »
Thank you Diane.  I want to change the world to a better place. Thank you for creating this avenue where we can all express our appreciation to the world.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Lynette MELCHER
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2010, 08:39:15 AM »
Lynette, thank you for your active participation in sharing many fine gifts of appreciation and for helping to build a beautiful community locally and globally!  We appreciate your many contributions!  :)

DW Starr

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2010, 10:39:59 PM »
You have a great smile and fun attitude about life. That is such a nice breath of fresh air. I also see how you want to and are willing to change yourself to be the best you can be.  That is very admirable.  I look forward to getting to know you better as we build a friendship together. Thanx for taking the initiative in doing the sign up sheet as well as the other tasks you did today.  Also thank you for your volunteer service for the future.

kdaniels33

« Reply #9 on: December 20, 2010, 08:52:07 AM »
Hey Lynette, thanks so much for allowing me to get to know you a little better.  You are a warm, friendly person and I enjoyed being in your company.  Hopefully I'll get to see your son perform in the Nutcracker play.  :)  I also want to thank you so much for agreeing to volunteer and help out with the sign in.  You did a great job!!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Lynette Melcher
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2010, 08:44:46 PM »
Appreciating Lynette Melcher for actively contributing to the community in many ways. We appreciate her enthusiasm and her willingness to provide needed assistance and program support! Thank you very much!   :)

DW Starr

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2010, 07:40:10 AM »
 :)Thank you so much for being who you are. Your openess and friendly way is both appreciated and welcoming at the meetups. Thank you for your helpful thoughts and service for your community. The 2010 meetups you attended would not have been the same without you. I look forward to working with you in 2011 with great anticipation of humor and prosperity. Happy New Year!! DW

kdaniels33

« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2011, 02:21:06 PM »
Lynette, I thank you for the fun we had together at our last meeting.  I can tell you're going to be an awesome asset to abc allies.  You have a very warm and friendly manner - a perfect fit to the group!  I look forward to a great year and a chance to get to know you even better.  Happy New Ywar!

kdaniels33

« Reply #13 on: January 17, 2011, 05:37:10 PM »
Lynette, thank you so much for your willingness to help out at the last minute!  Your input was not only fantastic but fun!!!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2011, 06:39:48 AM »
I appreciate the remarks Lynette made at the January 16, 2011 Conversations for One City community event cosponsored by Allies Building Community Inc. (A.B.C.).  Lynette stepped up courageously with chopsticks....it was fun!  Thanks again!  :)