Author Topic: Appreciating Sharing  (Read 1631 times)

SJMonroe

Appreciating Sharing
« on: July 27, 2010, 07:30:34 AM »
I appreciate sharing and people who share.  The world is teeming with different people with different experiences and knowledge bases.  When a person shares with another person, both gain.  The person who shares, teaches;the person who receives the sharing, learns.  And the cycle continues all our lives.  I have learned so much from other people and, in turn, have had the privilege of teaching others.  I truly appreciate sharing.

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Sharing
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2010, 01:12:23 AM »
Thank you, Sharman.  That's a very worthy, and easily overlooked part of life to appreciate.  I hope to keep in mind what you have said and use it in as much of my life as I can remember to...and to learn to remember more often.

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2010, 09:58:46 PM »
Appreciating sharing

for the loving kindness it contains,
for the warmth and affection it extends
and for the bonds it creates. :D

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2011, 08:01:24 PM »
I am now breathing. I appreciate now.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2016, 11:14:32 PM »
I appreciated the sharing, I appreciated that good content is being appreciated for people who acknowledgeable and recognise its worth. In the past, a lot of talents, great ideas were repressed because of the ignorance and authority or even the group bias, but the smart action comes from smart ideas, so the good books, good articles are really the nutrition for people who seek beauty, truth, wisdom, etc  in the world.

Shishi

« Reply #5 on: December 04, 2016, 09:09:27 AM »
I benefit a lot from WeChat account " change yourself", I followed this account for half year to one year and I learned a lot through the articles they share everyday! I appreciated that the wisdom it taught such as how to " train your discipline, how to manage your financial, how to improve your thinking quality and so on" . I know a lot of others also benefit a lot from its sharing, and I will continue following.

Shishi

« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2018, 08:34:51 AM »
I appreciate sharing, sharing is how the friend making going through. Right now most ppl are addicted to work and they forgot how to make friends . Personal achievement and happiness are all equally important. I appreciate sharing, many people keeps secrets and they are closed mind about their fruit result, protecting the personal effort is important and what’s more important to share with people who are worth to share.

Shishi

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2018, 08:00:43 AM »
I appreciate sharing,sometimes, it is easy for you to get disappointed if you share but no one cares, I still appreciate sharing, it is one form of social, I believe people need social, even how busy as president of the country need social. And social should not be related to the social statues that society impose.

Shishi

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2019, 08:37:16 AM »
I appreciate sharing, sharing makes you rich.

Shishi

« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2019, 08:59:22 AM »
I appreciate sharing, sharing is the way to make you feel rewarding, and never understate the your sharing has unique  values and power, when if you are not in the higher position, people still value your sharing.

Shishi

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2019, 10:24:38 AM »
I appreciate sharing, when you are struggling, when you are strive and you think you are the only one that suffer. Only when people share the same experience in the internet you know you are not alone; same value, you know you are not the isolated one. You even gain confidence on other's sharing. Sharing has power to bond the same type together.