Author Topic: Appreciate the Bible  (Read 2152 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Re: Appreciate the Bible
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2018, 06:03:00 AM »
I appreciate the Bible when you have a long trip in subway, you felt wasting of time, a Bible is the one that kept one inspired.

Shishi

« Reply #16 on: January 27, 2018, 11:47:43 PM »
I appreciate Bible, Bible stories are very inspiring and it leads us to find the true meaning of your life in depth, I appreciate how Bible inspiring me when I am down, empty  and lost. The quality of life rise as I get to know more about Bible, and the God. I appreciate about know more, try your best and you know better, know better and you do better.

Shishi

« Reply #17 on: March 10, 2018, 01:11:00 AM »
I appreciate Bibles. I appreciate how bible's words empowered me and stabled my mind and heart. I appreciate that Bible gives me strength all the time, and delivered loves to me! I appreciate Bible heal my previous pain and encouraged me to carry on the cross all along the road and get me going step by step!

Shishi

« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2018, 01:14:16 AM »
I appreciate God and Bible - the most amazing creation in the world, every week, I spend one or two hours going to church, listening to God's word to paster to receive grace and strength! God's words are full of wisdom and  power and attracting the good views, ideas, and hope into my life!

Shishi

« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2018, 03:23:29 AM »
I appreciate Bible, I appreciate that I always spent 15 minutes every day reading Bible, and Bible gives me strength and wisdom. I appreciate the habit of reading Bible persistently and I believe it will bring me more benefit in the future.

Shishi

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2018, 12:39:55 AM »
I appreciate Bible, once we followed the principles of bible, we can be wiser and know better about how to develop and maintain our relationships, how to manage the uncertainty, how to achieve  our goals, how to overcome the challenges.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2018, 12:41:49 AM by Shishi »

Shishi

« Reply #21 on: May 11, 2018, 11:15:18 PM »
I appreciate the Bible, how Bible benefit Jews as well as us. I appreciate Bible tells us that gaining wisdom is like gaining gold, gaining knowledge is like gaining money. Therefore, at the period, what's more important is gaining and gaining wisdom, and one day the money/wealth will accumulate itself very soon.

Shishi

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2018, 08:48:09 AM »
I appreciate Bible, I appreciate that bible is godís words.When you read the Bible every day for 10minutes, you know that god is with you, and talk with you, and praying makes your day a big blessing.

Shishi

« Reply #23 on: June 10, 2018, 03:45:12 AM »
I appreciate Bible, I appreciate how in Sundayís service as we are told about making important choice. For a woman, marriage and social status are equally important, never marry someone because of aging, never marry someone as parents pressure, never marry someone just because of love, love can fade and love can be nurtured sometimes, it is just like how AI can talk as human being as. Therefore, be a wise woman know if you are ready or not for step into next stage.

Shishi

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2018, 12:19:46 AM »
I appreciate Godís words, that uplifting us. I appreciate the power that comes from god could conquer everything! I appreciate that receiving gods words make you wise and strong all the days.

Shishi

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2018, 08:39:14 AM »
I appreciate the Bible quotes: never judge people or event occurred, because the judge will comes back to you! Give others encouragement and constructive advice, but no judges.

Shishi

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2018, 09:40:31 AM »
I appreciate Bible that tells us first rich in mind, then rich outside. I appreciate Bible reading that keeps me calm and tell me the truth of the life , up and downs, suffering but still hopeful like how Jews escape Egypt.

Shishi

« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2018, 08:06:45 AM »
I appreciate Bible, now I m baptized and become a true Christian, I listen to the Bible twice a week and this is how God father to tell me to follow his principle and I will lead a happy and peaceful life

Shishi

« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2018, 07:34:48 AM »
I appreciate Bible, and Bible is the "book of life", it is said people live because of water, food and God's word. God's word is truth, power, wisdom, hope, strength, happiness. I appreciate we all listen to paster's word when you need inspiration and so on.

Shishi

« Reply #29 on: March 03, 2019, 09:58:29 AM »
I appreciate Bible, Bible is a gift from the gods and bible is the treasure. I appreciate how we use this gift to live a wealthy life and a wise life. It is even higher than the " secret , law of attraction". In this life , we want to reach our best potential to achieve one goal after the other goal, but when the obstacle comes, we are lost. Therefore, take advantage of bible tool and treasure to live a truly appreciated, successful, and fruitful and meaningful life!