Author Topic: Appreciating rest and relaxation  (Read 1451 times)

aldo.chella

Appreciating rest and relaxation
« on: October 10, 2009, 10:55:46 AM »
Hello Appreciators!  I appreciate the importance of rest and relaxation.  Something many of us take for granted, but for me it helps and pays to simply BE STILL, BE SILENT and listen for HIS voice rather than my own.

Lucrecia

Re: Appreciating rest and relaxation
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2009, 12:34:40 PM »
Yes rest and relaxation are gifts from the universe we could utilize more.  Thanks for reminding us that listening to the voice of Spirit is more rewarding than listening to our little voice that drives us to exhaustion.
Lucrecia

Julio C Mendoza

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2009, 02:08:38 PM »
Thanks Aldo and Lucrecia:

Yes, our inner voice which sometimes it's so hard to hear due to so much noise. What a great reminder about hearing this voice from just being still. Thanks

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2017, 05:26:44 AM »
Appreciate rest and relaxation. Putting too much pressure on you won't help you perform well, however, relax and relax, focus on creating positive story, or memory will eventually help you through everything!

Shishi

« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 10:37:41 PM »
Rest are good, but people really need to rest  the mind instead of rest the only rest body. Our minds work all the time and unstoppable, this is tired and we need to use our mind in a healthy way and don't torture the mind!

Shishi

« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2017, 06:05:08 AM »
I appreciate Resting, resting and the energy boost and we must know how to be good with our energy!

Shishi

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2017, 11:39:40 AM »
I appreciate the resting/ relaxing, in this fast paced environment, people seek to grow and become better, they usually ignore  about resting/ holiday. I think resting will give you positive energy and happy/refreshing mindset that is better than working in a tried and angry mode and mind. So appreciate your self instead of blaming yourself to sleep more than you expected, the body knows the answer more than you do! trust your body!

Shishi

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2018, 01:15:08 AM »
I appreciate rest/ relaxing. For the past a few months, I can't sleep well and don't know the reason. Right now, I know if you are relaxed inside and outside, then your sleep  quality will most likely improve. For the years, sleeping has been an issue in my life and I don't know why. Right now, I know if I keep relaxed to let go of whatever happens in my life, I will even control my every day routine better. Being forceful if not always a good option, especially for many girls in Asia. Many studies show Asia Girls strive for perfection most likely, and they are always in a tension. Many studies have show people, and especially girls who climb to the tops of high tech or other intense industries  are not those stressful girls, but those girls who are in " confident and relaxed" state, since these stressful girls have scared themselves for thinking too much, or limit themselves if they did not perform perfectly, they always enlarge  the problems if they encounters the ones
« Last Edit: June 02, 2018, 01:17:28 AM by Shishi »

Shishi

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2018, 11:18:07 PM »
I appreciate the relaxed mind whenever situations are

Shishi

« Reply #9 on: August 05, 2018, 10:07:45 AM »
I appreciate rest&relaxations, I appreciate how rest helps us recover the good health and mood

Shishi

« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2018, 08:32:14 AM »
I appreciate relaxation and relax. I appreciate how you keep healthy state when you are learning, working and other activities.

Shishi

« Reply #11 on: September 09, 2018, 05:55:20 AM »
I appreciate those people who are in high pressure but maintain relexation style. I appreciate people who are easy to get relexed.

Shishi

« Reply #12 on: February 08, 2019, 05:54:31 AM »
I appreciate relaxation, it is always hard to people who are in China to relax after hard-work, people even don't know how to keep relaxed , how to spend holiday, how to travel. I appreciate people who know how to travel, play, to be excited! 

Shishi

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2019, 07:46:06 AM »
I appreciate the relaxation. In this society, many information and people are unstoppable, not knowing how to relax. I appreciate the techniques of relaxation, that you don't know it is also important for the better performance.