Author Topic: Apreciating Meetup Volunteers  (Read 1130 times)

dongxiyang

Apreciating Meetup Volunteers
« on: October 04, 2009, 03:20:58 PM »
I deeply appreciate the Alliance Building Community Meetup co-organizers who are doing a great service to the community!

It has been a while since I moved away from the DC area and had to leave the Meetup Co-organizing committee. But please knowing that you have my fullest support and applause. Nothing beats a good team work and a Chines proverb goes like this: more hands make a warming fireplace, more volunteers make a great community.

Thanks to all and please keep the good work

Brian Yang

dongxiyang

Re: Apreciating Meetup Volunteers
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2009, 03:33:18 AM »
I appreciate the daily appreciations team members. Just when I thought I needed to motivate myself to post the daily appreciations, I got a email prompt me to do so. Your relentless efforts have made the forum a so much better place and growing strong.

I also want to thank the new members who have stepped into the right place for friendship and community bonding, and also for nourisment.

Brian Yang

Lucrecia

Re: Apreciating Meetup Volunteers
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 09:42:35 PM »
I appreciate Brian Yang for his words of encouragement.  It is very inspiring to see that the impact of the group and it's practices follows people wherever they go.  I am also grateful for the people who created and maintain this website.  I am gradually realizing the great contribution it makes in helping us put our attention on gratitude. Everytime I post something here, I feel uplifted. Writing positive things has been a spiritual practice  since ancient times.  Now we have the opportunity to write online and share our appreciations with the world. What a beautiful gift!

Lucrecia