Author Topic: Appreciating Life, Health, Our bodies  (Read 13347 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Re: Appreciating Life, Health, Our bodies
« Reply #75 on: August 12, 2018, 09:56:51 AM »
I appreciate health, I have suffered the nasitis the last two weeks, and the medicine makes me sleepy and canít concentrate. I appreciate the excise that helped me keep healthy and productive. Never over look the health when you are busy!

Shishi

« Reply #76 on: August 21, 2018, 07:19:15 AM »
I appreciate life, some people are dead in their 20s and buried in 80s. What is being alive? It is how you need to water yourself everyday, spiritually and physically, how you need to love your self,  nurture your self. It is said, without love and care, even the most beautiful woman will fade. You are not born to look like right now, you grow to what you are right now. The growth needs the water, the sun, all the good environment and your own effort , you are the result of interaction with your environment. Donít over look the grow, and the conditions to grow.

Shishi

« Reply #77 on: August 26, 2018, 06:24:07 AM »
I appreciate health, I appreciate health and regular excise. It is hard to maintain regular excise and persistence, but keep your health in a good conditions.

Shishi

« Reply #78 on: October 28, 2018, 03:36:20 PM »
I appreciate health, I appreciate the skills we learn to protect our health. As we grow up, we started to realize we need to start caring ourself physically and  emotional more! We started to learn the scientific way to protect ourself from the unnecessary harshment. I appreciate we are aware of the methods to protect us and the loved ones.

Shishi

« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2018, 07:25:03 AM »
I appreciate the health, increase the health should be both food, nutrition and excise , regularly.

Shishi

« Reply #80 on: November 25, 2018, 07:23:24 AM »
I appreciate Yoga, for it is special for woman and it help woman mentally and physically. Unlike other sports. Yoga adjusted your mentality as well. I appreciate a new experience that comes to me next year ,  I m starting to learn Yoga

Shishi

« Reply #81 on: December 18, 2018, 07:22:13 AM »
I appreciate health, it is until you are sick then you know how important  the health is. Without healthy body, you can't be productive on things, and you are discouraged with challenging yourself to be better. I appreciate how we don't lose the sense of protect our body, when you are eager to make money.

Shishi

« Reply #82 on: February 09, 2020, 09:24:14 AM »
I appreciate health. In the last month and this month, all Chinese people stay at home and forbidden to go out because of coronavirus. We witnessed in TV how WuHan suffered from the number of people affected and a certain amount passed away. It was a sudden and then a disaster incurred and enlarged to whole country. It was no reason to kill so many innocent people; and we, as Chinese citizen, was afraid and catch up the updates  all the time at home. I, especially think about the seriousness of putting our health in the first place, by eating the right food and taking the regular excise to have strong body to go against the sudden disease unexpected as a " black swan".   We are lucky to have some many doctors and volunteers who worked day and night to fight against the coronavirus in the first place. Living in today as healthy people are a fortune, we shall cherish the rest of our life more in memory of those heroes who sacrifice their life and time to keep us safe and alive.  Wuhan Jiayong, China, Jiayong!