Author Topic: Appreciating Elaine Yin  (Read 1566 times)

Lucrecia

Appreciating Elaine Yin
« on: September 30, 2009, 08:49:03 PM »
Eliane came to ACIM meet-up.  She is a very bright and conscientious  professional, in the area of marketing.  Eliane was immediately inspired by the idea of sharing appreciations, and also very open to new ideas and to growth.  Welcome to Daily Appreciations Eliane, and hope to see you soon.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 02:35:21 PM by Lucrecia »
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

Re: Appreciating Elaine Yin
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2009, 05:15:18 PM »
I appreciate Elaine for coming to our group again and sharing her experiences and insights.  Elaine poses very deep questions and is open to new interpretations.  Thanks Elaina for spending time with us.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 02:35:49 PM by Lucrecia »
Lucrecia

ABCallies

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 10:09:07 AM »
We appreciate Elaine for being open and candidly sharing with us her situation thus providing us with an opportunity to offer our perspectives with the intention of being truly helpful.

We hope this past Friday session has initiated the emergence of consciousness and awareness that we are never alone in this world because we have a Friend who is always with us.

It is the aspiration of ABCallies to manifest the Spirit of Friendship in the community and to bring the essence of Divine Love and Friendship into this world of form and thereby transform the individuals and the community with your active participation. Thank you for your participation! :)

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2009, 02:04:38 PM »
I appreciate Elaine's curiosity and awareness.  Ever since I first met her at this last 3rd Sunday meetup I was inspired by her desire to find a higher place from which life can be lived and how engaged she was as a seeker and a listener.  I was delighted to find that she followed through on her desire and joined us at our Friday ACIM group.  Her presence, honesty, and insight added a wonderful dynamic to the evening.  Thank you so much for sharing with us, Elaine!
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 02:36:19 PM by Lucrecia »

Lucrecia

« Reply #4 on: October 12, 2009, 02:42:01 PM »
I appreciate Elaine for her genuine interest in learning and discussing ACIM.  Elaine offers valuable suggestions as to improve our study group. Elaine also has a very pleasant personality.  She she is flexible, adaptable and thinks deeply. I am very happy to see her in the group.
Lucrecia

Julio C Mendoza

« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2009, 07:57:41 AM »
Elaine:

It's so nice to have met you. Thanks for sharing your personal experiences with the group. Life is constantly changing and this is what we are all experiencing on a daily basis. You brought new insights to the group. You are great!. I appreciate again ACIM for the opportunity of gathering us all in one place, one room with the purpose of TRULY help one another. What a great concept of friendship!.