Author Topic: I appreciate LOVE  (Read 7190 times)

Julio C Mendoza

Re: I appreciate LOVE
« Reply #30 on: March 13, 2010, 10:50:26 AM »
Yes, for its consistent challenge!

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2018, 08:30:02 AM »
I appreciate love, although in my early ages year, I did not feel too much love that comes from my school, my workplace, and so on. I know people in love is the happiest. With love people are braver, happier, more productive, less worry, less concerning and so on. I appreciate love that bring the best of us, not the one who achieve most deserves love, but the ones who is loved will give out more to the world  and achieve more.

Shishi

« Reply #32 on: July 15, 2018, 08:44:43 AM »
I appreciate love, I appreciate relatives love, romantic love, family love, friendship love; I appreciate the love from God and love from communities. I appreciate love , with out love, success is very bold. If a person takes success to sacrifice love, then the person has no soul. I appreciate the richness of everything in life, and the nature outcome from hard work and challenges. 

Shishi

« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2018, 09:03:00 AM »
I appreciate love from God, family, friends, siblings, and partners.

Shishi

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2018, 09:04:40 AM »
I apprecite my fatherís love. I always thought that my father is facing the problem with a very rough way to solve, and force people to obey his order. I know that the relationship is attracted but not forced, sometimes force works, but I like the way of nature attracting, people close to the other because they attract to the other. I appreciate right now, my father become more communication able and loveable.

Shishi

« Reply #35 on: September 02, 2018, 08:49:26 AM »
I appreciate love, I like how the American societies are filled with love, even when people are those strangers. I appreciate love with no boundaries. With love, you have patience, you have wisdom, you have courage and so on. That is why people who are single feel it hard to bear the loneliness, thus struggle with many things without love. We wonít say people who are single are disadvantaged than the ones who have the other half. Love from parents or love from religions are also bring you up. All you need to do is focus on improving yourself and make right friends, doing excise, and love yourself.

Shishi

« Reply #36 on: September 23, 2018, 10:38:53 AM »
I appreciate my love of tech industry and its work field.

Shishi

« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2018, 09:39:38 AM »
I appreciate unconditional love from god, whenever I criticize myself for not reaching my standards, or others are judging for what you do. I come to church and knowing that god wonít judge me for my ability to handle my challenge.

Shishi

« Reply #38 on: August 07, 2019, 09:48:08 AM »
I APPRECIATE LOVE. I APPRECIATE LOVE when I have not achieve success.