Author Topic: Appreciating Gail Perfetti  (Read 2252 times)

Leanora

Appreciating Gail Perfetti
« on: July 27, 2009, 04:54:25 PM »
I appreciate Gail Perfetti for her amazing skills in real estate, interpersonal communications, marketing and extensive knowledge about the Course in Miracles. Thank you Gail for volunteering to lead A Course in Miracles DC Meetup group in Friday evening discussion sessions. Thank you also for assisting Allies Building Community in monthly administration connected with the 3rd Sunday Meetups.  :)

gperfetti

Re: Appreciating Gail Perfetti
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 01:35:31 PM »
Thank you so very much. I appreciate all the help you have been giving me. I already know we are going to become good friends.

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2009, 04:11:46 AM »

I appreciate the contributions of Gail Perfetti to start and manage a followup study group to meet on Fridays in D.C. at the Capital Professional Center conference room. We had our first new acim-spiritual study group session last Friday. It was a fun occasion to share perspectives and learn from each other. Thank you very much Gail!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2009, 11:36:59 PM »
Appreciating Gail's excellent facilitation skills. Thanks for bringing your partner.  We really enjoyed meeting her.  Thanks also for being so flexible and caring. That was a great study group meeting on Friday. Thanks for all your leadership and management to make it possible!   :)

Lucrecia

« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2009, 09:09:10 AM »
Gee Gail, thanks a lot for organizing the friday ACIM meetup.  It is now my Friday hot date.  It is very nice to share our knowledge of ACIM and help each other find answers.  Way to go Gir!
Lucrecia

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2009, 01:45:12 PM »
Gail, I'm so grateful that I went to the ABC 3rd Sunday meetup in August, and I'm so grateful that you were there inviting people to come learn about ACIM with you.  The course is now changing my life and the Friday night study group is an incredible, caring group of people with powerful and nurturing spirits.  It is making my world a warmer place.  Thank you so much for organizing it and helping raise the consciousness level of our planet!

-David

Lucrecia

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2009, 09:33:51 AM »
Again and again, thanks Gail for always remembering to send the invitation to ACIM Fridays meetup, and for your enthusiasm in keeping this group going.  Thanks to your consistency we have a nice support group to go to on Fridays.
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2009, 11:04:26 AM »
It is thanks to Gail's commitment and consistency, that we all enjoy ACM study and support group on Fridays.  Gail had the initiative to form this group, and she approached everyone at the third Sunday meetings.  She collected email addresses and prepared a beautiful invitation.  In spite of her busy schedule, she sends the invitation every week, as well as a reminder.  She also takes the time to update the list.

Gail's wisdom, sincerity and natural talent for diplomacy make her a wonderful teacher.  Last week I took her by surprise and facilitated a group discussion without giving her warning.  Gail remained graciously engaged, and participated in all activities.  She demonstrated a very high level respect.  I truly appreciate her generosity and support.  Thanks to her I was able to present a mini lesson.  

In spite of her many obligations,  Gail has maintained her commitment to run this group.  She knows how to delegate, when she is not available. This is one of the most important qualities of leaders.  She is also very flexible and adaptable.  Gail has a good sense of humor and above all, Gail has embraced the teaching of the Course.  Kudos to Gail for her contribution to our lives.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 10:52:02 PM by Lucrecia »
Lucrecia

Julio C Mendoza

« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2009, 02:41:37 PM »
Thanks Gail:

Like Lucrecia says, I am also very thankful that you had this great idea of gathering us every Friday to discuss ďA Course in Miracles". I again would like to say what I have said on last meetings, I had been searching for a spiritual support group; the universe provided me this great opportunity through my friend Maribelle where we all could enjoy so much not only our energies but also where we could all discuss, share personal endeavors, life challenges but more importantly realize that we all have the potential to become what we already ARE. Thanks for creating this ACIM group that could lead us by sharing this energy accomplish the friendship, peace, energy, love, joy, gratitude which so nicely everyone expressed in last Friday's meet up. Thanks Gail and everyone for your support, wisdom and for BEING.

ABCallies

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2009, 06:37:17 AM »
All of us appreciate Gail Perfetti for initiating this Friday program. We also appreciate her generous contribution of time to maintain the email list for the group and keep it updated. One of the areas Gail is active in is residential real estate brokerage. May she be abundantly blessed in all ways for her community services and contributions! Thank you very much Gail. We are learning a lot about the Course as well as about ourselves and others through this ABC program that you initiated. We appreciate you!  :)