Author Topic: Appreciating Ms. Xiangjun (Debra A. Hayes)  (Read 17638 times)

Fei Wang

Re: Appreciating Ms. Xiangjun (Debra A. Hayes)
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2012, 08:33:32 AM »
I appreciate Debra for her dedication to monitoring this Appreciation Forum. Also, as a Chinese, I'm so glad to find Debra's keen interest in Traditional Chinese Medicine :) :) For TCM to make a contribution to the wellness of humanity in our time, we need people like Debra!

祝 吉祥如意!

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #61 on: July 18, 2012, 07:05:07 AM »
I appreciate Debra who always is so patient helping us out even though she is far.  What a jewel! 
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #62 on: July 21, 2012, 04:49:08 PM »
I appreciate your work on this website.  This website affords me to be at one with my spirit. Believe me whenever I write on this website lots of good things happen to me.  Not because I did something but because I am in the energy field of appreciation so it the field attracts all kinds of things with regards to appreciation. So it is good practice to start the day with appreciation and end the day with appreciation.  This is why I appreciate you, wherever you are I am thinking of you!
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #63 on: July 26, 2012, 05:19:16 AM »
I appreciate Debra's steadfast commitment to keep this website working.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #64 on: August 08, 2012, 09:35:36 PM »

We are very grateful to Ms. Debra A. Hayes, our webmaster and administrator for managing not only www.dailyappreciations.net and also our other appreciation sites. Without her technology assistance and web services/management, it would be very difficult for us to manage these. Thank you so much for updating the software here. We really appreciate all your important ongoing contributions to the local and global community! God bless you and your family! Thanks again and again!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #65 on: August 08, 2012, 09:37:38 PM »
Debra Xiangjun Hayes, you are making it possible for many people around the world to share their joy and gifts of appreciations! Thank you so much for the important contributions you are making. May you be abundantly blessed always!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #66 on: August 30, 2012, 05:59:16 PM »
I appreciate Debra who keeps up with our website.  Your postings of appreciation serves as an inspiration to me.  You are a great spirit. May I meet you one day!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #67 on: October 09, 2012, 09:09:20 PM »
I appreciate Debra who maintains this website.  Because of you I am able to post my appreciations, which are important to me, because it reminds me that the world is just beautiful.  Thank you Debra for all the work you do.  Please know that you are always remembered and much appreciated. I love you.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #68 on: October 10, 2012, 08:10:37 PM »
I, thank you Deborah for keeping this website active.  This is my only outlet to count my blessings without this site I will be lost. So keep up the good work Deborah, wherever you are I love you much. I hope you feel it!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #69 on: November 02, 2012, 11:40:12 PM »
On behalf of the ABC community, thank you so much for all your fabulous and generous ongoing contributions  to manage and maintain this website for this community!  May you be abundantly blessed in all that you do for so many of us! Your good work has really made a difference!  We are grateful for your kind Spirit, friendship and fabulous support!  Thank you so much!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #70 on: November 12, 2012, 11:14:47 PM »
We appreciate and thank Ms. Debra A. Hayes (Xiangjun) for her important ongoing contributions in managing this website.  We have endorsed many of Ms. Hayes' skills in Linkedin.  On behalf of ABC allies, we extend our profound thanks for Debra's dedication and fabulous web management services for this and other ABC websites. Her good work mean a lot to this beautiful community! May she be abundantly blessed!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #71 on: November 20, 2012, 08:25:00 AM »
I appreciate Debra for her continuous support of our programs.  God Bless!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #72 on: December 07, 2012, 07:01:58 AM »
I appreciate Debra for keeping this website running. I love you wherever you are.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #73 on: December 21, 2012, 08:13:51 AM »
Debra,

Thank you so much for your ongoing caring and support! We cannot thank you enough for the important contributions you continue to make for a better future for all through serving as the administrator for this and other ABC websites. We are grateful for your generous and talented services. May you be abundantly blessed always! Happy Holidays!  :)

With gratitude,
ABC by Diane

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #74 on: January 06, 2013, 11:14:16 AM »
Debra A. Hayes,

Thank you so much for your ongoing valuable support and administration of DailyAppreciations.net and other appreciation projects. Your role has been critical and it has really made a great difference in uplifting many in Wash. DC. It has been important in contributing to this global movement. Thank you so much for your project leadership and support!  :)