Author Topic: Appreciating Ms. Xiangjun (Debra A. Hayes)  (Read 17641 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Ms. Xiangjun (Debra A. Hayes)
« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2012, 08:30:31 AM »
Xiangjun Debra, thank you so much for maintaining this website. It is a real challenge to keep it pure and safe for appreciations with all the threats and spammers. Thank you again for your tireless work as this website's admin and web developer! We appreciate you very much!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2012, 07:42:15 PM »
I appreciate Debra continous effort to keep this website current. I love you Debra because this website allows me to appreciate people, things, and any other thoughts I think.  There is no other place I could post except here. So thank you so much for all you do!
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2012, 07:25:09 AM »
Xiangjun Debra,

We are so impressed with your outstanding management from the other end of the world!!! We really appreciate your dedication and generous services to the community! May you be abundantly bless with perfect health, joy and peace in mind. Your contributions to the world are awesome! On behalf of A Beautiful Community, thanks sooooo much!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2012, 07:59:30 PM »
Thank you for this website.  This is the only place that I can be a HERO! Wow. Thanks!
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2012, 06:52:29 AM »
I appreciate Debra no matter how far apart we are, it seems like we are one in spirit.  Thank you for maintaining this website, without you where can I write my thoughts of appreciation. Thanks again for all your efforts.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #50 on: April 29, 2012, 04:13:13 PM »
I appreciate Debra who is always our guide and mentor for the SMF.  I thank God everyday you are around. You are such a blessing!!!!!  What would we do without you? Love you lots!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #51 on: April 30, 2012, 08:03:00 PM »
I can't thank you enough for what you do. You are an angel. You just don't know how this website means so much to me. More power to you!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: May 06, 2012, 08:33:04 PM »
Dear Debra (Ms. Xiangjun),

THank you so much for updating this website to 2.0.2. It works so much better than the older version. It is amazing how you can figure all this out. Thank you also for updating the RiverofAppreciations.org  We are very grateful for your outstanding services as the administrator and webmaster for this website. May you be abundantly blessed always! Thank you again!   :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: May 20, 2012, 09:46:31 PM »
Appreciating Xiangjun (Debra A. Hayes)

We appreciate Debra for her ongoing outstanding contributions as our IT web master for this and other Daily Appreciation projects worldwide. We would like to especially thank Debra for upgrading the software which enables us to do things better in the simple machines platform. Thank you so much for your friendship and generous ongoing valuable IT and web contributions!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #54 on: May 25, 2012, 07:45:57 PM »
Debra wherever you are I truly love you for keeping this website open.  Without your contribution I don't where I will go to write my thoughts of appreciation!  You are such a gem! I love you!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #55 on: June 08, 2012, 06:24:39 AM »
We appreciate Debra Hayes (Xiangjun) for updating this software here as well as at RiverofAppreciations.org This version is better. ABC volunteers are still trying to figure how to do this for OneCityNetwork.org and Iaappreciated.org  It is not easy when we do not have Debra's technology and programming skills. We really appreciate all the work, dedication and generosity of Debra in doing the work to keep this site free of spam and updated. On behalf of all, we would like to appreciate and thank Debra A. Hayes. She is such an angel and a blessing in our world!  Debra, thanks so much again and again!  :)

mdevinchi

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2012, 08:13:37 AM »
Debra,

We never meet but I heard so many good things about you, I really want to thank you for your help with everything you do for ABC and to Dr. Tai
it show a good character and Love to important cause. my God Bless you Xie Xie

Fei Wang

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2012, 08:58:45 AM »
Hi Debra,

I have heard a lot of good deeds from Diane and other ABC friends. Thank you for being so consistent and dedicated in maintaing this forum. We can't have such a great place to appreciate but for you!
好运!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: June 20, 2012, 12:18:41 AM »
On behalf of ABC, we wish to thank you so much for your ongoing excellent technology support services. May you be abundantly blessed for your kind contributions to the world. We appreciate you and wish you perfect health and happiness always! Your help means a lot to all of us. Thank you so much!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2012, 05:35:26 AM »
I appreciate Debra for taking her precious time to mentor us in this website.  We love you Debra!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783