Author Topic: Appreciating Ms. Xiangjun (Debra A. Hayes)  (Read 17642 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Ms. Xiangjun (Debra A. Hayes)
« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2011, 06:05:42 AM »

Debra,
You are such an inspiration to me! I admire your constancy and excellence. We are very grateful to you for continuing to manage this website. We always feel so much better after reading and posting something here. You are making it possible for us to receive so wonderful gifts we will always treasure. On behalf of all, thank you so much! May you and your family be blessed in every way always! Thank you so much!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2011, 05:59:56 AM »
We appreciate how well Xiangjun (Debra) is managing this website! Thank you so much for your ongoing support for the community! You are such an angel! May you be abundantly blessed always!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 11:48:05 PM »
I appreciate Debra Xiangjun Hayes for her amazing dedication, creativity, generosity and marvelous IT capabilities. Even when this website was undermined by mischief makers, Debra was extraordinary in solving the problems creatively and bring this site back up. In fact she is working on making this project even stronger and better.

But for Debra's hard work, talent, contribution and ongoing management, this website would not be what it is today. We are very grateful for superb web services and support of our friend, Ms. Debra Hayes!   :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #33 on: September 30, 2011, 06:22:34 AM »
Thank you for fixing this website. I love you!
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #34 on: October 09, 2011, 07:01:57 PM »
We really appreciate the technology and troubleshooting skills of Debra A. Hayes (Xiangjun).  Debra provided the quick response and helped the team to overcome unexpected challenges. We thank Debra so much for her wonderful qualities and for her outstanding leadership in handling difficulties that came up with this website. We really appreciate Debra's personal dedication and important contributions to the local and global community!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #35 on: December 22, 2011, 08:57:22 PM »
I appreciate Debra's for her work in maintaining this wonderful website.  I love this website because it provides an outlet for me to express my appreciation!  ;D
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #36 on: December 29, 2011, 08:37:15 PM »
We really appreciate the ongoing excellent IT web services generously provided by Debra A. Hayes since the beginning of this website.  It is now Dec. 2011 and we thank Debra again and again for completing the upgrades and for the excellent ongoing overall improvement of this website and other Daily Appreciation projects. On behalf of the participants, viewers and members, we wish to express our heartfelt gratitude to Debra for her dedication, commitment, talent and community services. Thank you very much Debra and Happy New Year!

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2012, 04:37:52 PM »
Debra! Happy New Year!  Thank you for all your work in this website.  What will we do without you?  Just to let you know, we love you! More power to you!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #38 on: January 20, 2012, 07:15:45 AM »
I appreciate Debra's presence. 
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2012, 09:35:55 PM »
We are very grateful for all the dedication and contributions made by Debra A. Hayes to the River of Appreciation website to maintain it free from spammers, and  upgrading it so it is a valuable resource for new mentors to learn about webmastering skills and for volunteers to start their training at that site. We have profound admiration for your generosity and kindness in helping us to make these websites possible for others to share and enjoy. Thank you so much! May you be abundantly blessed always!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2012, 09:39:05 PM »
Time pass so fast. We really appreciate the critical role Debra A. Hayes play in managing this website, upgrading it and keeping it in good condition for us to enjoy and benefit from. We are so impressed with your dedication and generosity! Thank you so much! May you be well rewarded for your wonderful deeds and services to the local and global community! This would not have been possible without your hard work and ongoing valuable contributions. We really appreciate you and your contributions! On behalf of all, thank you so much Debra!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #41 on: March 02, 2012, 04:09:48 AM »
I appreciate Debra, although we are apart physically, your presence is always felt due to your undying dedication to keep this website going.  I appreciate it a lot, because here I can express all my appreciation which helps me and helps to energize the world.  Let us spread the love! Kudos to you Debra!!!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #42 on: March 22, 2012, 06:18:23 AM »
I appreciate Debra for maintaining this website. This is the only website where we can post our appreciation.  Writing appreciation is so important because we are able to express love to the universe. No matter how small our appreciation is it creates ripples and that ripples when there is enough of it can become a wave, may it be the wave of LOVE. Thank you Debra for your tireless effort to keep this website. Love you!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #43 on: April 01, 2012, 10:29:39 PM »
We have profound admiration and appreciation for Ms. Debra A. Hayes (Xiangjun) for her tremendous ongoing contributions in serving as the administrator and webmaster of this Daily Appreciation website and for other Daily Appreciation projects. We are very happy it has been a positive influence and it has meant a lot to many participants and viewers. Thank you so much Debra! May you be abundantly blessed always and in all ways!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #44 on: April 05, 2012, 06:48:10 AM »
We appreciate the web technology capabilities, dedication, caring, reliability and generosity of  Ms.  Xiangjun (Debra A. Hayes). We feel very blessed and grateful for what Ms. Hayes has been doing in the back office to inspire and support this community! On behalf of all, a billion thanks to you!  :)  :)