Author Topic: Appreciating Ms. Xiangjun (Debra A. Hayes)  (Read 17639 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Ms. Xiangjun (Debra A. Hayes)
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2010, 12:16:56 AM »
We are very grateful to Debra A. "Xiangjun" Hayes for her dedication, generosity and commitment to this beautiful global community. Debra has been serving as our Chief Technology Officer in charge of  this website.  Even in China, she has continued to help us solve IT problems volunteers created inadvertently. We are inspired by Debra's fine qualities and we have high respect for her many capabilities. We are so glad she is able to continue to help even though she is now teaching in China. May she be abundantly blessed with perfect health, joy and prosperity always!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 30, 2010, 10:52:33 PM »
I really appreciate the ongoing dedication, generosity, hard work and technology skills of Debra Hayes!  Not only has she re-organized and improved many sections of this website, I noticed she is even welcoming new members here. Thank you so much Debra!  You are amazing! We are so lucky to be your friends!  Hope you are enjoying your new teaching work in China!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2010, 08:29:19 AM »
We appreciate Debra and her family for continuing to help monitor and manage this website as its administrator. She has been very kind, dedicated and generous in serving this community. She is such a inspiration to us all!  May Debra and her family be abundantly blessed always!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #18 on: January 18, 2011, 06:35:20 AM »
Debra, Thank you very much for your continuing devotion and valuable services to this community!  There is a lot to do to monitor and maintain this website on a regular basis. We want you to know how much we appreciate you and your son for the ongoing overall support even when you are living abroad. We are very grateful for your outstanding services.  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2011, 06:39:55 AM »
I appreciate Debra's post in 2nd river I learn something every day, example is the word things for Chinese and what it literally means. Appreciate Debra's writing about her experiences in China.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

kdaniels33

« Reply #20 on: January 24, 2011, 01:26:35 PM »
Although I don't know you personally Debra, I hear so very many good things about you!  Please know that I do appreciate all of your good work and your diligence in keeping this site a beautiful site for all of us to use and enjoy.  Thank you so much for your contributions!!!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2011, 08:17:04 AM »
We are very grateful to Ms. Xiangjun (Debra A. Hayes)  for her continued generous administrative services and support which makes it possible for us to continue to provide this website for the Daily Appreciations and ABC community! Despite the fact that Debra has moved to China, we are so delighted and relieved that she is able to continue to help us from the other end of the world! We also appreciate her son for his support and assistance. On behalf of all, thank you both very very much! May you both be abundantly blessed always! :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2011, 06:28:21 PM »
i appreciate Debra, for monitoring this website, even from afar.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2011, 06:10:33 AM »
I appreciate Debra Hayes for continuing to improve this website. I just noticed that when the red color sentence came up to say that my time was up, previously my draft would disappear. Now, I am very happy that my draft remained, and I was able to re-post my draft appreciation. So this is a big big accomplishment. Thank you very much for solving this challenge! We really appreciate your dedication, generosity and ongoing management... even when you are busy with a new job at the other end of the world! You are awesome! Thank you so much!  :)

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #24 on: March 14, 2011, 11:56:13 AM »
Appreciating the opportunity to monitor and improve this site with my son's assistance :D.

Love and light to all of you!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2011, 06:20:22 AM »
We appreciate Debra Hayes (Xiangjun) for continual improvements related to how this website functions. I am very pleased that this website is working so much smoother now. We really appreciate your ongoing excellent IT management and administration! May you be abundantly blessed for your generosity and community support! On behalf of all, thank you so much!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #26 on: May 19, 2011, 07:56:49 AM »
I appreciate Debra, whose postings here always brightens my day!  Thank you Debra.  Very grateful of all your postings. Makes me feel good.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #27 on: June 10, 2011, 05:56:02 AM »
I appreciate all your lovely postings.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: June 24, 2011, 06:50:07 PM »
My friends and I really appreciate the continued improvements Debra has been contributing to this website. Thank you so much Debra!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: July 10, 2011, 06:33:33 AM »
Debra, thank you again for your wonderful management of this website. I am amazed that it is still working and getting better and better. Thank you so much! May you be abundantly blessed for your generous community services! This helps us to remember to do our appreciations every day or as often as we can! :)