Author Topic: 2nd River of Appreciations (overflowing from the first River of Appreciation)  (Read 133381 times)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
I appreciate my customer today.  She was so patient with me with all the paperwork we needed to do.  Thank you A1 customer you are the best.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
I appreciate the place where I work where they always connect me to a lot of their customers thank you.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
I appreciate my ability to follow through.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
Re: 2nd River of Appreciations (overflowing from the first River of Appreciation)
« Reply #1368 on: September 05, 2016, 02:36:48 PM »
I appreciate all the people I work with, they are wonderful.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
Re: 2nd River of Appreciations (overflowing from the first River of Appreciation)
« Reply #1369 on: September 07, 2016, 03:56:48 AM »
I appreciate what is going right in my life.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #1370 on: September 07, 2016, 03:57:32 AM »
I appreciate that my mother has the tenacity on her beliefs.  I appreciate she is doing great.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #1371 on: October 06, 2016, 06:28:56 AM »
I am very grateful for what I have, friends, family, and a wonderful career.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #1372 on: October 06, 2016, 06:29:17 AM »
I am grateful for all the resources and support given to me.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #1373 on: October 10, 2016, 11:03:40 AM »
I appreciate the people I work with.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #1374 on: October 10, 2016, 11:04:40 AM »
I appreciate Tom Bilyeu, who is so hard working and smart to be able to put together episodes of Inside Quest to help change the mindset of his viewers and employees.  Just brilliant.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #1375 on: October 13, 2016, 06:44:44 AM »
I appreciate the people who can push my hot buttons, because it brings out emotions and experiences needed to be healed so I can continue growing and improving myself.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #1376 on: October 13, 2016, 06:45:52 AM »
I appreciate inside quest episodes because it provides me lessons of great value that I do not need to experience myself. It also validates that we need to daily appreciate, have an attitude of gratitude.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #1377 on: October 14, 2016, 06:37:13 AM »
I appreciate my experience where people presses my hot buttons, this really makes me a stronger person. It is a test case on whether I believe that life is a classroom and therefore lessons need to be learned.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #1378 on: October 14, 2016, 06:37:31 AM »
I appreciate learning new things.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #1379 on: October 14, 2016, 06:38:37 AM »
I appreciate I am able to control my emotions.  I am trying my best to lean more on blessings rather than on hate.  So I appreciate myself I was able to take the high road today.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783