Author Topic: 2nd River of Appreciations (overflowing from the first River of Appreciation)  (Read 165443 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
If the first River of Appreciation thread does not have a REPLY tab showing, then post here at our second River of Appreciations instead.  We appreciate all thousands of appreciators who posted over 13,657 post on more than 800 pages on more than 240 topics with more than 146,980 views in the first thread as of Dec. 8, 2008!  We can all celebrate this accomplishment!

Thank you all for  sharing your wonderful and inspiring thoughts and for contributing to Daily Appreciations project of A Beautiful Community to uplift the quality of human energy and level of awareness in the universe. Many people became more aware as they experienced the beauty and powerful energy of your positive thoughts.

Many people were inspired and began to appreciate themselves and others at work and in their lives more.
Many people were inspired to start similar projects and added this component to their business, their radio and television station programming and to their lives. Many have experienced a shift their habitual mental focus and have seen an improvement in their relationships and quality of life.

For all the good that you have all helped to bring about, we salute and honor you for caring and for choosing to participate and experiment with us here. We are grateful for your participation and meaningful contributions to humanity!

Special thanks go to Debra Hayes for her day-to-day administration and management!  We also wish to acknowledge Dr. Elizabeth Garcia and Marissa for their guidance and coaching during 2008!  We also wish to thank all those who contributed. May you all be abundantly blessed in every way!  Happy Holidays and many thanks again!   :) Diane ABC
« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 10:30:30 PM by dasuperm »

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
The purpose or theme of this website has been to provide a safe and creative space for users' expressions of appreciations and gratitude. For healing, inspiration and personal transformation purposes, it is important to provide a safe space for strengthening our quality energy and maintain a 500 plus level of awareness of appreciation.

Simple tools such as this practice of Daily Appreciations consistently applied over time will have tremendous positive results in peoples' lives. A person's own personal experience will demonstrate to them that this practice of appreciations works for them. The positive effects will show up in their lives with great clarity over time.

We wish to make a special acknowledgement of the important contributions of our donors and contributors who make this website and the other nonprofit projects of Allies Building Community Inc. (A.B.C.) possible in 2008! It has meant a lot to all of us. We have learned a lot through this process. We have become more aware and stronger in 2008, thanks to all of you and thanks for helping to pioneer this experimental project. Happy Holidays! :)
« Last Edit: December 10, 2008, 09:49:39 AM by Dwan "Diane ABC" »

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
I appreciate all the appreciators who have posted 800 pages in the first River of Appreciation thread, WOW! WOW!  Congratulations to all of you!  Thank you very much for your inspiring thoughts and positive energy which bring smiles to many faces of readers here!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Happy New Year 2009! 
It seemed to be a good idea to start the new year with a new thread called 2nd River of Appreciations at DA.net. It might be easier to find our posts here rather than on page 801 or so in the first River. However, it is fine for you to post your appreciation whereever you wish. Thank you for your participation!

Click REPLY to post your next appreciation!  Thanks again! May you be abundantly blessed in 2009!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
I like this great appreciation from Oprah:

"I am so grateful for everything. My bones for carrying me. My heart for beating. My lungs for pumping air. You need to love yourself enough to know that you being healthy is worth it." Oprah

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
I appreciate Oprah.com   Oprah is courageously leading the way in the media for self-improvement and personal growth.  She is an inspiring model of what minority women can contribute to the world!

GKnotFoundation

I appreciate all Appreciators who seek to assist those new to Daily Appreciations, the practice of choosing High Energy words to assist others, At Risk Youth (my focus), who will learn how to accept the fact that they were always loved, they are always valued, they are always being helped to see themselves, value themselves & find the strength to assist others as others feel comfortable.  (There are many Youth At Risk who need assistance immediately.)

I appreciate those who go, "Beyond the Call", respect each others sensitivities & who take the time to reach out to assist those whose only intent is to learn & assist Daily Appreciators. Earth's Nature is of Abundance, I believe each of us has the infinite capacity to Love. I appreciate Dr. Tai & Diane's effort to express themselves & their forgiveness in my path toward learning & appropriately expressing my appreciation for the Daily Appreciations Community.

Other Daily Appreciations:  Thanks for the Maturity & Forgiveness of Daily Appreciators who guided me in selecting appropriate Daily Appreciations for this Community.

I appreciate Dr. Tai, the patience & selfness meditation needed to work with new people, network with new Organizations & the self sustaining energy that comes from Dr. Tai's focus on affecting progress for the Community.

I appreciate Dr. Tai for her statement, "Infinite Love is Real", as I have experienced in my Life, each & every one of us has the infinite capacity to Love.

I appreciate all whom I meet who remind me of myself in these small ways.

I appreciate Asian Philosophy, that I may not have understood my parents while growing up, I appreciate that I have the ability to change, show respect  & support their hopes & dreams with my work.

I appreciate the ability for each & every one of us to solve our problems with respect for who we know we are & who each other aspires to be.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 05:56:59 PM by GKnotFoundation »

GKnotFoundation

I appreciate Dr. Tai's time, phone calls to help me see the "big picture" for the Community of Washington, DC which greatly needs Daily Appreciators, High Energy words, appreciations & love of God, Agape, Self Sustaining Earth to heal all At Risk families & guide Youth Leadership.

I sincerely appreciate the opportunity for my non intrusive participation in this truly exciting project for Washington, DC & the ABC Community.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 06:25:14 PM by GKnotFoundation »

GKnotFoundation

I appreciate people like Oprah, who in their growth acknowledge the fact that we are not alone, we are loved, we are cared for & have within each of us the ability to answer questions we have of ourselves.

I appreciate the word "forgiveness" & hope I learn more about this word as a practice toward forwarding Win Win Diplomacy as I have learned while growing up.

GKnotFoundation

I appreciate Daily Appreciator's selfless sincere meditation on Vital Energy.

(Please see book cover of mentor's book, "Samadhi". http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0887061478/ref=sib_dp_pt#reader-link
"...the best therapy is nothing less than the removal of dualism.")

I appreciate the guidance of Daily Appreciators in assisting by example, leading with Empathy, Compassion & furthering Daily Appreciator's self sustaining Vital Energy, High Energy communications.

GKnotFoundation

I appreciate mediations on selflessness without self hate.

I appreciate meditations on selflessness from a strong (secure) sense of Love, Empathy & self affirmation.

I appreciate meditations on selflessness that expose my weaknesses, faults & helps me grow as a person.

GKnotFoundation

I appreciate those who give of themselves what they can & beyond what they can give, as with my definition of "Aloha" as, "the ability to give without expecting anything in return."

I appreciate the infinite moments, in the past & in our future, each of us realize within ourselves this ability to give (without money, without fear, without insecurities, without deception, without self deception) which creates Vital Energy within, the self sustaining abundant Love within each of us that never ends.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 07:23:28 PM by GKnotFoundation »

GKnotFoundation

I appreciate people like Dr. Tai, who deserves much Appreciation in Time & Kudos, who express the care & concern for others. Dr. Tai deserves great care & concern for herself.

I sincerely appreciate Dr. Tai's time, appreciate Dr. Tai's energy, I appreciate Dr. Tai's "beyond the call" efforts.

I appreciate the patience one needs (my frustration in not yet having the exact personal communicative capacity) to cultivate in having the exact personal communicative capacity in expressing empathy, enthusiasm & support for people like Dr. Tai. I wish I could effectively communicate the extent of my enthusiasm & appreciation of Dr. Tai, Dr. Tai's Community Building Projects.

HURRAY FOR DR. TAI! :D
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 07:50:51 PM by GKnotFoundation »

GKnotFoundation

I appreciate Dr. Tai & Dora's effort to assist me in seeing & remembering my challenge in communicating my enthusiasm for what I know everyone is capable of as within an self sustaining space of infinite love & empathy. As a teacher I wanted so much to challenge my students to realize this goal & reality as in the "Aha"! experience of Enlightenment & needed to learn effective ways of expressing my faith in my student's potential.

I appreciate giving fearlessness, forgiveness & maturity of Daily Appreciators.

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
I appreciate Deborah of GKnot Foundation and thank her very much for her kind words and understanding.

I appreciate her contributions to uplift the energy of humanity through this and other websites!  Thank you very much Deborah for your interest and support!
« Last Edit: January 09, 2009, 01:14:59 PM by Dwan "Diane ABC" »