Author Topic: Appreciate internet  (Read 20 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Appreciate internet
« on: August 07, 2019, 09:16:56 AM »
I appreciate internet. I  can easily find help in internet since a lot of " Netizen" share their knowledge, skills, and work over the internet . People tend to share the best of them out in the interest. Therefore, in the internet, if you want to know or learn, paid or unpaid, you always get surprise. cheap, faster and reliable. I appreciate people in the net helped me build my skills and awareness without costing any or only a little.Thanks for the helping of all of them, so I know what is so called best work and standard . I found great or even the best tutor or mentor  under  internet that I am not able to find in real world and not able to recognize in the real world, since the city is busy and everyone is too busy to survive and develop. 

Shishi

Re: Appreciate internet
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2019, 07:54:23 AM »
I appreciate internet and internet industry and plan to devote myself decades in this industry. I believe others can do, I can do as well and even do it better. I still fully believe the next five to ten years the internet will be still blooming and never regret my effort to put into this industry. Internet belongs to the ones who are fully talent, intelligent, dynamic, energetic , and young and successful!   

Shishi

Re: Appreciate internet
« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:46:03 AM »
Although internet teaches me a lot. Right now, I find out  it is more than a quick consuming product, that gives you excitement in the shortest period possible. Anything that lasts longer, which is durable goods, makes more value,such as master piece, masterwork. These are products that desire repetitive reading,  desires long attention with great taste and deep sense.