Author Topic: I appreciate confidence  (Read 63 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
I appreciate confidence
« on: February 08, 2019, 05:47:32 AM »
I appreciate confidence, never only feel confident when you are in good position, always be confident, to every one, every situation, because lack of confidence means missed opportunities.

Shishi

Re: I appreciate confidence
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 09:32:35 AM »
I appreciate confidence, confidence about your potential when life beats you. Confidence on your ability to reach your goal.

Shishi

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 07:26:29 AM »
I appreciate confidence, confidence when you know you have the ability to meet with challenges, confidence to face the unknown, confidence to follow your intuition, confidence to achieve your goal short term and long term, and confidence to help yourself. In this world, people likes to have a lot of helps and a lot of easy things to handle, but life is difficult when you just have to face it all by yourself. Therefore, confidence gives you the strength, confidence not only comes from someone who is very strong but also comes to the ones who don't even know what should be done, but know it will work out. Therefore, always be confident, and that is your best state.

Shishi

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2019, 08:35:26 AM »
I appreciate confidence, the confidence to believe the unknown.

Shishi

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2019, 08:59:36 AM »
I appreciate confidence. Many things lead to lack of confidence, such as failure, abuse, ignore from others, lack of support systems and so on. But when your confidence comes from making progress every day or second, then you won't self-doubt on others opinions.