Author Topic: Appreciate humility  (Read 90 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Appreciate humility
« on: January 27, 2019, 09:06:56 AM »
I appreciate people with modest mind, in western society, it is honest that people live in a strong country has a superiority, this superiority made them not to see other's strength and appreciate others, even if they do, they do in surface level, instead of sincerity. I appreciate those people who is data- driven can see a complete pictures not just data -aspects. Therefore, I especially admire those minority in US, such as Asia who made a large impact in the business or society, who goes to the center of the stage of the world. Those people are both brainy and hardcore. 

Shishi

Re: Appreciate humility
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 07:52:50 AM »
I appreciate humility, our world is composed with objective and subjective. Everyone wants their goal comes true and try very hard to make it happen. But humility is the thing people will ignore, when you try hard and fail, and it is the time not to fight but to be humble, because this world is not only your world, people who are luckier then you, who are very skilled then you, and even the god plan is above you. Therefore, be humble about the things that is out of your control, but still appreciate what you got right now!

Shishi

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2019, 08:41:59 AM »
I appreciate humility, humility is to admit you are not 100% perfect and you need people to help, every one is the same, humility to know you can not 100% in control of your life events, humility to respect the reality and move on!

Shishi

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2019, 08:18:29 AM »
I APPRECIATE humility, you should know your limit and then seek for the professional help, otherwise , you will be overload.

Shishi

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2019, 08:52:55 AM »
I appreciate humility, respect the nature, respect the unknown, respect what you already have. 
« Last Edit: June 09, 2019, 08:54:41 AM by Shishi »