Author Topic: Appreciate support  (Read 75 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Appreciate support
« on: November 25, 2018, 07:35:42 AM »
Right now, in this world, you feel like you are strong enough to do things by yourself. But in my early ages, I found out, people with support or people without support will do differently. Without support, you always doubt yourself if what you do is wrong, not everyone has strong mind to take the challenge without support or incentive. Imagine you are starting a startup, and this is meaningful, but people around you are risk averse , or they donít want you to succeed, you will most likely to give up even though this is really a good opportunity, take it , after three years hardworking, you get 1 million reward; but no one tells you, you give up in 2d years, then you actually waste two years of nothing. Do great things is not easy, therefore when itís your chance, we have to work hard to gain support, small process every day, not only you know, but convince others as well.

Shishi

Re: Appreciate support
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2019, 09:28:44 AM »
I appreciate support, even though in this world woman are too strong  to handle their every aspect of life. I appreciate still others by their side to pay attention and to support. Then they know their effort is worthy and they are valuable. I appreciate how your effort is being valuable instead of ignored. I appreciate how each small steps count and people around you support instead of always letting you down.I want to see the positivity of the city I live, people look into you instead of treat you as skillsets. First, you are the one that others values , you as a whole that others look for, instead of part of you, or 20% of you, 50% of you. 

Shishi

Re: Appreciate support
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2019, 07:38:33 AM »
I appreciate support, I can not imagine the ones without support could reach her/his goal easily. In the real world, when people say: no one has the right to help you , it is your own business. It is common, but I believe not every one thinks in this way because every one has the problem to solve , if you won't help one, it means you lose the chance for other's to help you too. Then this is a closed-circle, everything stopped from your rejection. The society becomes very closed and lose of energy-flow, finally you won't benefit at all.