Author Topic: I appreciate community building  (Read 149 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
I appreciate community building
« on: December 15, 2019, 09:22:05 AM »
I appreciate community building. Back in  college, when I  received the leadership certificate, there were more than 10 leadership qualities and capabilities to fulfill in order to get the certificate and final presentation. It took a year and a mentor  to fulfill to whole process. One of the qualities is community building. I first learned community concept in college and never knew this could help in the future to be connected online to offline even in the foreign city. The society is more complicated than in college, and you never know if the person you meet the first time can be trusted or not, but somehow you can trust a group of people with the same interest and ambitions. Therefore in this group to contribute your effort and then to develop the trusted individual relations. Right now social networking becomes firstly group building, then later find someone who can be closer to nurture relationship, it is the same as  from general to  specific, and the social networking can also be formed as a group working towards the same goal and get positive result, then in this case , they want to take further step to be closer connected.

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Re: I appreciate community building
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2020, 06:41:24 AM »
I appreciate LinkedIn Shanghai  Local  Group. I appreciate how LinkedIn offline group just popped  out when I want to have a local and regular,  trustworthy group to join. I appreciate this powerful group bring the positive energy to connect professionals online and offline.  The connection are energy and inspiration, and people with/ without connection have different mindset, and the connection is also about the support.  Usually people with connections are loving and feel the world is warm and people without connections are not so sensitive. A connection  even a stranger may lift your mind.