Author Topic: Appreciating Time  (Read 222 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Appreciating Time
« on: October 14, 2018, 07:04:32 AM »
A saying goes: Time is the mirror, it reflects the truth, filters the best from the crowd, and know what is worth to keep in life. In youngth, you search for things that excited you, and things that did not last long. In early age, people favors others who are good look and talented,  the nerds or the hardworking people are always ignored. As time goes by, people start to look into othersí good virtues , and displines as well as accommulated growth and effort.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 07:09:22 AM by Shishi »

Shishi

Re: Appreciating Time
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2018, 07:23:17 AM »
I appreciate time,  I appreciate the efficiency and effectiveness to use time. Many people canít help wasting time and canít help regretting about it! And they blame othersí to waste their time when others make an argument  which they think is stupid. And people also think the period not making money is wasting time, and so on. I do think we need to be calculated about our time, and spending with valuable ones and valuable things. Being general to others is not wasting time, and helping others is not wasting time. I believe the one that wasting time is keeping unproductive when you  feel bad, or down, more time wonít help you increase the output in life.

Shishi

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 07:51:17 AM »
I appreciate time, and improving the quality of our time  is our lifelong lesson.

Shishi

« Reply #3 on: January 06, 2019, 11:39:21 AM »
I appreciate time, we must improve the quality of time as time flies.

Shishi

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 08:15:08 AM »
I appreciate time, recently I  started to get used to the Pomodoro; 25 minutes  time divider, some people count time by day, some people count time by week and some people count time by 25 minutes. I appreciate how pomodoro helped you being focus  every  25 minutes per divider. With my previous understanding of time management and downloading pomodoro, I started to get deeper into using this time to help me being a more efficient person.

Shishi

« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2019, 09:19:18 AM »
I appreciate time, make time valuable 100 dollars/ hours, or 1000 dollars/ hour, or even more.

Shishi

« Reply #6 on: February 08, 2019, 05:09:52 AM »
I appreciate time, I  believe when Gods give you mission, he will give you enough time to fulfill even make it perfect.

Shishi

« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2019, 09:41:29 AM »
I appreciate time, make friends with time, and don't push yourself to see your time is not enough. lack of time attract lack of time. Plenty of time attract plenty of time. When you always think you don't have time to read the book you want , you don't  have time to have breakfast, you don't  have time to watch a movie, or you don't have time to make friends. It is just because you don't  have knowledge of time and not getting to know time well. Therefore, don't  think you don't  have time, it is only because you don't have control of time. 

Shishi

« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2019, 09:02:56 AM »
I  appreciate time, I hope I have more control over time.

Shishi

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2019, 08:16:36 AM »
I appreciate time, basically, when you have control of your time, you have control of everything.

Shishi

« Reply #10 on: July 09, 2019, 06:59:04 AM »
I appreciate time, if people can take control of time, instead of scarcity mindset of time to cause fear.

Shishi

« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2019, 09:51:54 AM »
I appreciate time, time can prove the truth, time can prove the effort, time can prove that you truly work towards the results, and time can prove who is the one that stands out

Shishi

« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2019, 08:47:31 AM »
I appreciate time, time empower your ability and grow with you!