Author Topic: I appreciate patience  (Read 151 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
I appreciate patience
« on: August 12, 2018, 10:52:50 AM »
In this society, patience is really a rare quality. ppl never want to wait, especially the issues of others. A lot of people are afraid of wasting time and energy. For example, it takes you four years to finish the colleges and even this did not ensure a good job according to the pain of todayís society. People tend to skip the stages in order to get what they want, such as getting into the workforce with high school degrees. Then they accumulate four years more work experience than college students. I donít know if this explain the fair or unfairness. Years of degree worth how much? And if patience to finish it is worth. Some ppl find no incentives to finish the degree with the reality runs like this.

Shishi

Re: I appreciate patience
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2018, 07:11:14 AM »
I appreciate patience, I appreciate our faith and positivities, and patience to work through all the problems in your every aspects of life. I appreciate how we connect with each other and help each other improve, sometimes, you may not see your own limit but when we connect with each other , we helped each other and it is better than self- empowerment. I appreciate the patience God, Bible, and people I meet gives me, myself will easy give up without otherís encouragement and inspirations. I appreciate appreciate living in a lovely environment that truely nurtured your missions, your talent, abilities

Shishi

« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2018, 06:13:23 AM »
I appreciate persistence, sometimes it is easy to say to stick to the end. But it is hard, in the middle you meet a lot of discouragement , distrust and disappointment, worry, and hardship in both financial and spiritual, but your positivities must outweighs your negativities, then you can continue and move on. This is hard to be focused in every situation and every step, but all in all persistence means you overcome many small things around the road, and continue, or even prosper.

Shishi

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2018, 08:51:58 AM »
At this time, I still appreciate patience, patience for yourself, patience for solving the challenges, patience to let your body tell you what you need .

Shishi

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2019, 08:39:33 AM »
I appreciate patience, always be patient until you get the best result.

Shishi

« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2019, 06:46:26 AM »
I appreciate patience. Many people had the same attitude: when they see others who are younger, who seem not as capable as you do, get the better and faster result than you, they start to complain the world is unfair. Most of others do not have faith, do not have the patience to reach to the best result or to practice themselves. Patience is hard, it is even harder when you reach the age, the social approved time to finish something, such as marriage, such as having a lot of money to buy house. A lot of people can not reach society's expectation to do the right thing at right age. Those people becomes the weak. Many people give up their goal and dream for the outside pressure, and the life is led by some else's word. I still appreciate patience and never give up because of lack of patience.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2019, 06:51:29 AM by Shishi »