Author Topic: I appreciate honor and awards  (Read 246 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
I appreciate honor and awards
« on: July 29, 2018, 09:14:57 AM »
I appreciate achievements, honor and awards. I appreciate how people are motivated by achievement, positive feedbacks, awards. After all, they are the full most that reflect your values. I appreciate high value people who are addicted and attracted by honors and awards.

Shishi

Re: I appreciate honor and awards
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 07:28:39 AM »
I appreciate honors and awards, for as long as three years , I have not received the true honors for what I worked on but keep working and moving, I believe the recognition of what you do is very important to keep you become more positive. People apprecite tangible things than intangible things and I believe we are all the same.

Shishi

« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2018, 07:26:11 AM »
I appreciate honors, sometimes, you get discouraged because you don't see the return when you work for something.When you work hard, you don't see you are moving closer to your goal, you don't see hope. I appreciate how we , as individual get the recognition of what we do, and equally, otherwise, we will raise the sense of unfairness, and it is hurtful. 

Shishi

« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2019, 09:20:43 AM »
I appreciate prize, focus on chasing the prize , then money will naturally come!

Shishi

« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2019, 04:57:51 AM »
I always believe prize/ honor is higher than money, therefore I  appreciate doing things to the highest standard, and believe the prize will lead you to the new level. 

Shishi

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2019, 05:54:01 AM »
I appreciate honor and rewards, honor and rewards make you shining. Never be humble of pursuing the honors that is supposed to be yours. I appreciate those people who are energetic and never see disappointment on their eyes. I  appreciate those people who pursue the limits and create surprise  to the world.

Shishi

« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2019, 02:28:25 AM »
I appreciate honor, honor could be in forms of money, prestigious and inspiration word , or even the luck. I appreciate this happiness when you keep working hard and smart!