Author Topic: Appreciate Luck  (Read 199 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Appreciate Luck
« on: June 23, 2018, 12:20:40 AM »
I appreciate luck as long as I appreciate hardwork. I believe in luck and believe in luck that is eventual bring us to the place we want to be. People said hardwork brings luck. I think luck comes from all forms, and good habit brings luck. For example, you got up early, then you have time for excise and the excise kept you fit after 3 months getting up early. With good shape, you can wear nice-looking clothes and this is one way you can stand out.And lucks come from all the other ways, and if we are creative enough and love also comes from luck. Therefore believe in your own luck and donít envy that other people are luckier than you.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2018, 11:16:07 PM by Shishi »

Shishi

Re: Appreciate Luck
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2018, 11:25:01 PM »
I appreciate luck, lack is intangible,but I believe it and trust the lack comes on day!

Shishi

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2018, 07:54:52 AM »
I appreciate luck, going to church every week is luck to strength my power. Listening to Bible is really a wisdom in my late 20s. My Christian faith was rooted very long time ago and right now I started to take serious and dig deeper. People with religion belief is braver, more positive than people who only rely on himself . I found belonging in my religion belief and continue practice with it!

Shishi

« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2018, 08:47:26 AM »
I appreciate luck, luck is an ingredient that add to ones achievement! I appreciate luck, and luck is godís gift.

Shishi

« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2018, 08:52:44 AM »
I appreciate luck, I appreciate the lucky ones such as Steve jobs , Larry page, instgram founder who start their enterprise early, and succeess in the early ages, they are the luckiest ones, as the fairy tale of Silcon Valleys. Although I joined and helped start an online startup early in my 26 years old. But it turns out that I set my expectations too high in my early career.  Would I regret taking this risk, I donít know, things did not happen for its best, you made it the best

Shishi

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2018, 10:11:39 AM »
I appreciate luck, I appreciate everyday, we shall have luck, hard work canít replace luck, talent, persistence canít replace the luck. Only luck is the final step to make things happen.

Shishi

« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2018, 10:12:12 AM »
I appreciate luck and ability to recognize luck!

Shishi

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2018, 07:01:35 AM »
I appreciate luck, I appreciate the luck and your ability to recognize luck!

Shishi

« Reply #8 on: August 26, 2018, 06:17:32 AM »
I appreciate luck, for in China, everytime you buy stuff through mobile device you get  ďHong BaoĒ for extra money and it is a small luck, and you sign up to app or account , you get extra money or other incentive, the small luck really count!

Shishi

« Reply #9 on: September 09, 2018, 05:42:35 AM »
I appreciate luck, i appreciate the luck to have healthy families, supportive relatives, I appreciate the luckness to have so far good education. I appreciate the luckness to start career that is steady and lasting long. I appreciate that I m mentally and physically healthy, I appreciate I have combination of skills that fits my industry well. I appreciate I have a goal of becoming phycially and mentally wealthy by 35 years old. I appreciate my previous small successes in the life. I hope what I have will attract what I want right now!

Shishi

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2018, 07:46:52 AM »
I appreciate the luck to receive the a surprising birthday gift

Shishi

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2018, 08:30:00 AM »
I appreciate luck, I appreciate luck that happens everyday and we notice it everyday.

Shishi

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2018, 07:13:02 AM »
I appreciate luck, without luck, people may think the world is unfair.

Shishi

« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2018, 03:42:42 PM »
I appreciate Luck, I appreciate luck and want to believe in luck is not hard to get.

Shishi

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2018, 08:17:09 AM »
I appreciate luck and luck happens everyday.