Author Topic: Appreciating teaching, mentorship and coaching  (Read 1336 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Re: Appreciating teaching, mentorship and coaching
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2018, 06:42:00 AM »
I appreciate the mentorships, before when I was in US, I plan for the future that is belong to me, a unique future, but when I m back to China, because my not too strong enforcement, or because the environment is not too supported, I did not make it happen, fall and get on, fall and get on, and the life become rough, I always assume that life is just your matter in this environment, not to mention mentorships . But I know I will eventually find ones who are helpful and meaningful to me!

Shishi

« Reply #16 on: December 25, 2018, 07:33:31 AM »
I appreciate teaching, mentoring in China, or the help each other relationships.

Shishi

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2019, 09:08:42 AM »
I appreciate teaching, mentoring and coaching; right now, my most helpful aid is to read all the relevant books when needed. When people in their career they have little time to read the books to help them become  smarter at work. My habit lead me to think differently, always find the best solutions for the challenges at hand.

Shishi

« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2019, 10:09:41 AM »
I appreciate mentors. Today I trace back to the path that I have gone through, I found out I have all the life mentors, career mentors, professional mentors accompany all along. I feel very lucky. Back in China, I found online mentors in the field of programming, analytics and wealth management. Mentors made me more skillful  in a professional way. Also, I think every good article, every book, every meetup are like real mentors that lead my way. When I am in difficulty in the real world, I found their stories and find role models as well as their attitude and methods that work out. Life becomes fascinating  with so many inspirations and free advice/ experience gained. Today's society is fast paced, people become isolated with their own matters, but luckily, new technology such as WeChat  official accounts allow  us to access the inspiring and high- quality articles.And WeChat also helped us to keep in touch with people in different corner of the world. I appreciate how I learned from someone who are far advanced than me even for free, and I also appreciate to read/share their blogs to find ones  who and me are much in common.Sometimes people are more transparent  online than in real world, internet is really a first and foremost mentor for most of us today once we master the search skills 
« Last Edit: November 04, 2019, 10:13:03 AM by Shishi »