Author Topic: Appreciating my family  (Read 1787 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Re: Appreciating my family
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2016, 08:16:40 PM »
I appreciated that my father was smarter than me and always find valuable company info for me to prepare the interview.

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: November 02, 2016, 09:25:38 PM »
WOW, it is so nice of you to appreciate your family! You set a great example being such a good daughter! Congratulations!  :)

Shishi

« Reply #17 on: November 03, 2016, 07:19:30 PM »
Indeed, my family's continued support helped me a lot in my 20s' life. This is very important only verbal appreciations alone won't express my gratitude.  And my parents also appreciated the nice people I met during my years in US.

Shishi

« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2016, 02:06:53 AM »
I appreciated my family stay by my side and always give me a hand when I needed. I appreciated that I am lucky when all my family's support for me to achieve  my dream along the way.

Shishi

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2016, 10:47:16 PM »
In this Thanksgiving Day, I appreciated my family for the most of the most to accompany me to go this far. I appreciated all the love, support, happiness and everything my parents brings to my life. I also appreciated my parents never give up on me even on my darkness moment, and always believe I am the best even in the worst moment!

Shishi

« Reply #20 on: December 09, 2016, 08:58:16 AM »
I appreciated that we finally moved to a new house with a very unique style. I appreciated that the house will bring all of my family goodluck!

Shishi

« Reply #21 on: December 27, 2016, 07:49:08 AM »
I appreciated that I am closer to my parents, and my mother's birthday was 12.24 and I am able to celebrate with her. I appreciated that the big house brings all of us happiness and comfort, and safety.

Shishi

« Reply #22 on: June 11, 2017, 09:38:14 AM »
I appreciate that my family owns a beautiful house and grow the flowers and trees from the Garden. I appreciate this is such a masterpiece and rarely will people be so serious and working that hard to create a prefect home that every one around admired it!

Shishi

« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2017, 09:15:22 AM »
I appreciate that my parents grows many flower trees and fruit  trees in our house. All of my families are very hardworking and diligent,  as they support my high-price education in US, and continue to support my career growth in startup part-time  and full- time  emotionally and spiritually. I know I will work harder to protect my future to pay off all my effort and parents effort, but on top of all, unlock my own potential to achieve the best of the result as I want. 

minglowe

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2017, 09:12:20 AM »
Glad the appreciation approach is still helpful.  Have a beautiful day.

Shishi

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2017, 02:50:22 AM »
I appreciate my parents who still made a lot of income in the age of 50s, which made me want to work harder in this age of 20s. I always believe hard work beats talents and a lot of examples support this.

Shishi

« Reply #26 on: February 08, 2019, 05:41:23 AM »
I appreciate My grandpa, who is close to 90 years old, but has a routine/ healthy life style and  a very clear mind, this states leads him to the top 1-5% in in the world.