Author Topic: Appreciating my family  (Read 2392 times)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
Appreciating my family
« on: September 03, 2016, 06:25:19 PM »
I appreciate my parents who love me unconditionally in my high and low, I appreciate my parents who support my mentally and physically and never ask for return. I appreciate that my parents are strong and generous and set a good example for me! 
« Last Edit: October 05, 2016, 09:28:55 PM by Shishi »

Shishi

Re: Appreciation my parents
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2016, 06:08:44 PM »
 I appreciate that under the help of my parents, I overcome the struggle of getting up early in the morning and finally set up a daily life routine after a week back home!

Shishi

Re: Appreciating my parents
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2016, 06:18:58 PM »
I appreciate under the support of my parents, I started to open mind and see, listen and get to know China after 3 years away and realize the real rapid changes are taking place in China and this helps me set up my next big steps of career and life goals!

Shishi

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2016, 06:40:53 PM »
I appreciate that our family is about to have a new big villa in 2 -3 months, thanks my father who spent almost two years designing, planning and all the effort put on constructing the house and intended to make it unique!

Shishi

« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2016, 06:39:07 PM »
I appreciated that my family and I spent a day visiting west lake in Hangzhou; and tasted west lake fish, and wast lake Longjing Tea... This is my first time trying to see the whole sightseeing of west lake while spending time with my family!

Shishi

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2016, 07:07:32 PM »
I appreciate that my family celebrated my birthday together yesterday and specially thanks to my mom who gave birthday to me in a very difficult situation and all of their support that make me the person today!

Shishi

« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2016, 07:22:59 PM »
I appreciate that my aunt is very open -mind and really enjoyed listening to my US education and career experience/story and she understands me so well that I felt all I have done were very valuable.

Shishi

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2016, 07:54:19 PM »
I appreciated that I have a very “ warm and happy”  home that I always find the strength back home. I am grateful that all my family members are strong and healthy so that I can still fight for what I want in my youth without the worries behind...

Shishi

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2016, 07:35:35 PM »
I appreciated that my father went hiking with me once the other day, and I am optimistic that this persistence will strength my physical health and will lead to the weight loss in the long -tern!

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2016, 07:18:12 PM »
I appreciate Shishi's parents for raising a whole some daughter.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Shishi

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2016, 07:26:25 AM »
I appreciated my aunt and my grandmother prayed for my success consistently for the last couple of month and I appreciated that I have such loving family!

Shishi

« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2016, 07:28:56 AM »
I appreciated that my big family reunion at my 86 years old grandpa's place after 3 years and we sing the KTV all night long and both are very enjoyable and close again!

Shishi

« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2016, 07:33:25 AM »
I appreciated that I had a long conversation with my grandpa  today and my grandpa help me identify the two major challenges in my next 5 years, I am very grateful!

Shishi

Re: Appreciating my family
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2016, 09:33:20 PM »
I appreciated that I had a huge family including aunts and cousins and each one support the other, therefore I won't feel helpless whenever I am sick or in a difficult situation!

Shishi

Re: Appreciating my family
« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2016, 08:08:46 PM »
I appreciated that my aunt treats me with a roasted duck after my first interview with IBM