Author Topic: Appreciating Ms. Shishi Zhang  (Read 2689 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Appreciating Ms. Shishi Zhang
« on: November 30, 2015, 06:28:32 AM »

On behalf of the Allies Team in Wash. DC, we welcome Ms. Shishi Zhang to A Beautiful Community (ABC) online and on land! Shishi attended our "Meetup for Conversations" community event and was excellent in her followup activities. We appreciate her creativity, analytical skills and other strengths! We look forward to co-developing win-win-win scenarios for the benefit of all!  :D

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Ms. Shishi Zhang
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2015, 06:39:28 AM »

We appreciate Shishi's ability to followup and take effective action consistently. This is an important strength in building trust and mutually supportive relationships. We are pleased to make this observation. May she achieve what part of her thinks she wants or achieve something even better! :D

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2015, 04:42:47 PM »
Hey Diane
I should have activated this account earlier. Thank you for posting this welcome appreciation. Thank you for all your help and guidance on my personal development! This is a beauty community and an amazing creation! I highly valued and appreciated people I have met and connected in this community for these couple of weeks!

Shishi

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2016, 06:13:49 PM »

Our community allies are impressed with Ms. Zhang's ability to followup, follow instructions, complete her assignments and be part of the solution in achieving program objectives! Keep up your good efforts! Thank you for your participation and community services!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2016, 11:01:07 AM »

We appreciate the many fine qualities of Ms. Shishi Zhang! Ms. Zhang has excellent discipline and is persistent in following up with her assignments. She also has the ability to acknowledge others and contribute to team Spirit. She is a very good listener with practical technical skills. She has what it takes to be a successful professional or social entrepreneur. On behalf of Allies Building Community Inc. (ABC), we thank Ms. Shishi Zhang for her community services in Washington D.C.  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2016, 08:31:36 AM »

We are so pleased to acknowledge the outstanding volunteer community services rendered by Ms. Shishi Zhang in Wash. DC! Her efforts and contributions have been recognized by Allies Building Community Inc. (ABC). Ms. Shishi Zhang is a recipient of a 2016 Community Honor presented to her by A.B.C. at ABC's February 2016 community event.  Many thanks for her continued contributions and community services through ABC.  :) ABC Award Committee

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2016, 09:05:02 AM »
We appreciate Shishi Zhang for continuing to stay in touch even though she has moved away for graduate studies. She has been contributing to the community in her unique ways. Thank you!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2016, 07:17:13 PM »
I appreciate Shishi for continuously posting her appreciations. Awesome!
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

Shishi

« Reply #8 on: September 23, 2016, 07:30:01 PM »
I appreciated that I get to know Lynette Melcher!

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #9 on: October 05, 2016, 05:59:56 AM »
I appreciate Shishi who continously writes her appreciation which uplifts me whenever I read it.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
tel# 240-668-4783

Shishi

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2016, 08:22:26 PM »
I appreciated that Lynette kept posting appreciation with me!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #11 on: October 27, 2016, 08:24:56 PM »

Many thanks to Shishi Zhang for her continued participation in this community and for your continued support for Meetup for Conversations program. We are impressed by her dedication and commitment! May you be blessed with many mutually beneficial friendships in life!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #12 on: November 02, 2016, 08:34:56 PM »

We are very impressed by Ms. Shishi Zhang. She has not only continued to contribute and support to ABC's monthly community event, she has also continued to give gifts of appreciation and positive energy to the world through this website. She is truly exceptional! She sets a good example by her choices. Congratulations and many thanks! May you be blessed! Thanks for keeping in touch with your friends in Wash. DC!  :)

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #13 on: February 06, 2017, 09:00:02 PM »
I appreciate Shishi Zhang for all her appreciative posts.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #14 on: February 08, 2017, 07:12:19 AM »
I appreciate Shishi for her continued discipline to post uplifting blogs in this forum.  Thank you Shishi.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783