Author Topic: Appreciating Mr. Ming J. Lowe  (Read 8111 times)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Mr. Ming J. Lowe
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2015, 10:12:31 PM »
Appreciating Ming J. Lowe

Ming has been participating in ABC programs since March 2013 so now he is considered a "senior volunteer" or program mentor and adviser. We appreciate his continued active contributions to ABC's monthly community events. Many thanks!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2015, 07:40:35 AM »
We appreciate Mr. Ming J. Lowe's ongoing community services in providing mentoring and training for volunteers of the Meetup for Conversations and other programs of Allies Building Community in 2014 and 2015. Thank you so much! Your generosity and caring means a lot to us! May you be abundantly blessed always!  :D

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #47 on: October 15, 2015, 07:43:02 AM »
We are pleased to announce that Ming J. Lowe has been promoted to the position of Vice President of Allies Building Community Inc. (ABC).  Mr. Lowe has actively served since 2013. He is familiar with the details of many programs and has been helping to train and coach new volunteers with ABC. Congratulations and thank you so much!  :D

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #48 on: November 08, 2015, 09:55:31 AM »

We are so pleased Ming has been taking the time to mentor many new volunteers since Ming has been active in ABC for more than two years already. Ming is familiar with every aspect of what is involved in preparing for and organizing the Meetup for Conversations monthly community event. Thank you so much for helping!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Mr. Ming J. Lowe, Esq.
« Reply #49 on: November 08, 2015, 09:58:36 AM »

Ming is a member of the District of Columbia bar association as an attorney. Many of us are interested to learn more about the legal system and about preparation of legal documents. We feel so blessed and thankful that Ming has been very generous of his time to help ABC with document preparation as well as other priorities of ABC. Thank you so much!!!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #50 on: November 08, 2015, 10:05:03 AM »

We greatly appreciate Ming for his active support and generous gifts of appreciation to many volunteers with ABC. Ming has rare qualities as an attorney!  He is able to appreciate others and he is actively helping to counterbalance the negativity in the community! Thank you so much, your gifts mean a lot to all of us!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #51 on: January 07, 2016, 06:19:48 PM »
Appreciating Mr. Ming J. Lowe

We greatly appreciate the outstanding community services rendered by Mr. Ming J. Lowe. Based on his experience and ability, Mr. Lowe was recommended for promotion to serve as co-organizer for Meetup.com/AsianAmericans/  Thank you again for your important contributions and leadership!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #52 on: January 07, 2016, 06:25:32 PM »
Appreciating Mr. Ming J. Lowe

Mr. Ming Lowe has outstanding administrative experience and interest related to volunteer management and organizational development. Based on his years of service, legal capabilities and interests, Mr. Lowe has been promoted to Vice President, ABC. We congratulate Mr. Lowe for his important leadership role and community services! Thank you!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #53 on: January 07, 2016, 06:35:01 PM »
Appreciating Ming Lowe

Mr. Lowe has gained experience in many aspects of nonprofit management including accounting, legal and government compliance, research, volunteer engagement, administration, social media, facilities, logistics, communications and many other aspects. It is, in part, because of his knowledge and experience in the various aspects of nonprofit management that he was recommended for promotion to Vice President. Congratulations and thank you very much for your generosity in serving the community!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2016, 06:38:25 PM »

Thank you for your active participation and support for the volunteers of ABC. Your encouragement and appreciations really make a difference in everybody's morale. Thank you so much! We really appreciate your positive thoughts!  :)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
« Reply #55 on: January 08, 2016, 09:06:36 PM »
Thank you Ming for being supportive and patient , and set clear structure for the mentorship. He is a gentle man that respect women/girls and always provide emotional/ financial support to people in need.

I appreciate his generosity and kindness!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2016, 10:33:49 AM »

I am so pleased to witness the steady progress made by Ming in all aspects of his career and personal development. We are all dealt with a "hand of cards" to start our personal evolution game on earth. We start with a certain karmic account and intention. I greatly admire Ming's ability to be transparent and honest because this personal quality allow the person to receive valuable input and grow. One's ability to learn and receive is important. I appreciate Ming's humility and willingness to serve the common good. Thank you!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2016, 10:39:51 AM »

Thank you very much for your excellent program leadership role in the Meetup for Conversations, a community program in Washington D.C. (www.meetup.com/AsianAmericans/, www.meetup.com/socialentrepreneurs/).  We are so pleased with the program's consistent results in extending joy, friendship and prosperity in the DC area community. We appreciate your important contributions to the success of this program!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #58 on: March 13, 2016, 08:45:03 AM »

We are so blessed with the continued leadership and outstanding volunteer services of Ming Lowe in Washington D.C.! Unique talent and leadership potential are rare to discover. Ming has the capacity to visualize the big picture and comprehend complexities. He is much more than just an attorney. He is an outstanding community builder and community leader. We are so fortunate and blessed that he has been with ABC as a valuable volunteer, mentor and officer over the past 3 years. Many many thanks for his outstanding volunteer community services!  :)

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
« Reply #59 on: March 23, 2016, 04:13:21 PM »
I appreciate Ming for being my mentor and help me correct my grammar mistakes of my writing, I appreciated Ming for asking me to the events and teach me some basic life -protection and law skills.

Many thinks