Author Topic: Appreciating Mr. Ming J. Lowe  (Read 8112 times)

minglowe

Re: Appreciating Mr. Ming J. Lowe
« Reply #15 on: May 24, 2014, 10:04:32 PM »
Ming has been putting in tremendous effort to carry the ball on a number of important long term nonprofit projects of ABC. We greatly appreciate his dedication and program leadership related to the Meetup for Conversations and other ABC initiatives. Thank you very much Ming!  :)
My pleasure!

minglowe

« Reply #16 on: May 24, 2014, 10:06:03 PM »
Ming has made significant progress in evolution. We admire his courage and humility to continue his lifelong learning process. He has been transforming his focus and working intensively to re-design the next version of his self-talk. We congratulate him for his willingness to help pioneer the Friendship Archway process for self-empowerment.  :)
Sounds good! Still learning.

minglowe

« Reply #17 on: May 24, 2014, 10:07:10 PM »
We really appreciate Ming J. Lowe for his willingness to oversee building security and other important aspects. We appreciate Ming's caring, dedication and sense of responsibility for the good of the whole. Thank you Ming!  :)
One of my favorite quotes is to "leave my campsite better than I found it."   :)

minglowe

« Reply #18 on: May 24, 2014, 10:08:17 PM »
Ming J. Lowe's voice quality is excellent so he has been very helpful in preparing messages on ABC projects! Thank you Ming!  :)
Thank you. I look forward to future productions.

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #19 on: June 01, 2014, 10:27:21 PM »
Appreciating Mr. Ming J. Lowe

for sharing so many beautiful appreciations,
for sharing from his heart.
Thanks so much for sharing your gifts! :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: July 10, 2014, 09:34:03 PM »
Appreciating Ming Lowe's interest in the big picture vision and strategic planning.  Glad to discover that he has this rare and important leadership quality.  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2014, 09:40:06 PM »
Appreciating Ming Lowe's dedication and commitment to continual evolution and capacity building so that he is becoming a better and better professional. We are pleased that he has been expanding his capacity for understanding and meeting important needs of the community :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2014, 09:45:21 PM »
Appreciating that Ming Lowe has stepped up and has taken on important community building functions including providing team support for nonprofit events and mentoring new volunteers of ABC. Ming's hard work for the community is much appreciated by members of the allies team! Thanks again!!!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2014, 10:03:26 PM »
Appreciating Ming Lowe's caring and support for new volunteers of ABC. His community building efforts and leadership skills are greatly appreciated! Thanks so much for your important community contributions! :)

minglowe

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2014, 12:37:08 PM »
Appreciating Ming Lowe's dedication and commitment to continual evolution and capacity building so that he is becoming a better and better professional. We are pleased that he has been expanding his capacity for understanding and meeting important needs of the community :)

Yes, I believe in evolution!  I believe I can always improve.

Carla

« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2014, 12:26:13 PM »
I truly appreciate Ming also.  From all that you said about him during our brief chat Dr. Tai, I know he has been instrumental in assisting ABC.  Thank you Ming the part you are playing in continual progress.  Hope to see you all soon!

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2014, 09:18:36 PM »
Appreciating Mr. Ming J. Lowe

We admire many qualities in Ming especially his openness, transparency and his English, outreach, organizing and communications skills. We appreciate his outstanding support and contributions in co-organizing ABC's Meetup for Conversations program. Since Jan. 2014, his active participation in professional development efforts has had a big impact on the lives of many in Wash. DC. ABC allies have learned a lot practicing and volunteering with Ming. Thank you very much for your program leadership and inspiration!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2014, 10:31:05 PM »
Appreciating Ming Lowe,

We appreciate Ming Lowe's ability to be flexible in serving the community! Thank you!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2014, 10:32:44 PM »
Appreciating Ming Lowe

We appreciate the progress Ming Lowe has made. We appreciate his ability to transform and provide valuable professional services! Thank you so much for being a very valuable team member!  :)

Dwan "Diane ABC"

• Global Moderator
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2014, 10:39:52 PM »
Appreciating Ming Lowe

We appreciate Ming's good habit of being punctual, consistent and hardworking. Ming has exceptional volunteer management and organizing skills. Thank you for sharing your talents with ABC!  :)