Author Topic: Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai  (Read 45552 times)

DW Starr

• Change is the Essence of Life.
    • Quantum Leap Technologies Inc.
Re: Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai
« Reply #60 on: January 05, 2011, 10:27:15 AM »
 :) Thank you so much for getting the tickets for the Mayor's inaugural Gala. I had a great time. Thank you for the many introductions and greetings as well. I also want to thank you for openess and receptivity to the elevator concepts Kathy, Lydia, yourself and I worked on that evening. 2011 is off to a great start for ABC and its communities, and allies. DW

[glow=red,2,300][email][/glow][/email]
We promote an attitude of gratitude in all we do and say.

kdaniels33

« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2011, 06:44:30 PM »
Diane, thank you so much for telling us about the inaugural gala.  It's so impressive that you think of us on occasions like these.  I so appreciate your generosity and friendship!

DW Starr

« Reply #62 on: January 07, 2011, 06:36:13 PM »
 :) Diane,  I want to thank you for being such a good friend.  It takes courage and strong self-esteem to take on the challenges we are choosing to develop and harness.  The energy of this opportunity feels great. Each phone call we have brings new insights and new possibilities. This is exciting!
You commitment to your own personal growth is a great model for others to see.

vision coach

« Reply #63 on: January 10, 2011, 10:05:19 AM »
I whole-heartedly agree with Diane Tai about Oprah and her courage in promoting minority women.  I'd like to add that "courage plus vision" are the key ingredients to leadership.  The core intent and amount of love towards humanity determines great leadership.  Thank you Diane for being a great leader, the "Oprah" for One City!

vision coach

« Reply #64 on: January 10, 2011, 10:13:02 AM »
Unconditional love is love under any circumstances. When someone has unconditional love for someone, it means that they will love that person no matter what. Different conditions such as appearance, wealth, intelligence, and health will not change the love that they have. It's a beautiful thing....thank you Diane for your unconditional love.

DW Starr

« Reply #65 on: January 12, 2011, 09:37:29 PM »
 :) Making sure the job is done right is one of your many qualities I admire. Caring enough to take the time to see a project through to a successful completion is so very important. I appreciate your willingness to be persistent. DW

kdaniels33

« Reply #66 on: January 17, 2011, 05:35:34 PM »
Diane, I can't thank you enough for your awesome leadership skills!  You provide many examples of patience, endurance, persistence and love.  Your strong faith and belief in others helps to make us all grow in many positive ways.  Thank you so much for allowing us to be part of the abc family!

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #67 on: January 17, 2011, 06:51:49 PM »
I appreciate Diane's intelligence.  She is really smart and is willing to share her talents. More power to you Diane!
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

DW Starr

« Reply #68 on: January 18, 2011, 07:55:33 AM »
 :)I want to recognize and I appreciate your courage to do things that cause you trepidation.  Facing one's fears is always the next step in growth.  And growing in your service to your fellow human beings is what you are all about. Working with the media can be a challenge.  And you performed amazingly. So thank you for that. DW

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #69 on: January 22, 2011, 05:43:08 AM »
I appreciate Diane for her intelligence and vision.  Every time I come in contact with her I come out enlightened.  She is really a very smart lady.  I appreciate the opportunity and time she has given to me.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
tel# 240-668-4783

kdaniels33

« Reply #70 on: January 24, 2011, 01:29:20 PM »
Diane, I thank you so very much for inviting me to the class at GWU!  It was a great opportunity for me to learn and absorb more good information.  I also appreciate all that I learn from you on an ongoing basis!!  You are an extremely generous lady.  Thank you!!

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #71 on: February 01, 2011, 10:48:30 PM »
Vision, dedication, humor, generosity, happiness.  It's no wonder people are drawn to you and what you do, Diane.  I Can't ever thank you enough for your leadership...and friendship.

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #72 on: February 04, 2011, 01:31:12 PM »
I appreciate Diane for her love of learning.  Thank you for sharing with me the book.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #73 on: February 24, 2011, 05:33:51 PM »
I appreciate Diane for taking her precious time and teaching me the way of the world.  It has helped me a lot.  I have only known you for a short time but it seems like an eternity.  Thank you Diane!
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #74 on: February 27, 2011, 02:52:19 PM »
I appreciate Diane who is so patient with me.  I appreciate all her knowledge.  It is amazing.
Lynette Melcher
tel# 240-668-4783