Author Topic: Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai  (Read 45550 times)

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
Re: Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai
« Reply #45 on: November 28, 2010, 10:56:02 PM »
Thanks so much for your generosity and your humor, Diane.  I love your smile, your laugh and your loving spirit.  It is always inspiring so many people!

kdaniels33

« Reply #46 on: November 29, 2010, 06:23:47 AM »
It's truly a blessing to know you!  Your energy, spirit and wonderful sense of humor are so inspiring.  Thank you for being you!!!

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #47 on: November 29, 2010, 07:17:50 AM »
I appreciate Diane who takes the time to share her ideas and is very humble.  She is a one of a kind lady.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

DW Starr

• Change is the Essence of Life.
    • Quantum Leap Technologies Inc.
« Reply #48 on: November 29, 2010, 09:04:08 PM »
Diane, I am soooo very excited that you have come into my life at this time. I am so ready to help thousands and thousands of people be their best in sooo many ways. Your vision of a different world is both enlightening and awe inspiring. As I get to know you better, I can see the wisdom within your eyes and your heart. The future is ours. It is now the time to seize this opportunity to set an example for the next generation of givers and community builders. Thanks for being you. Always Being Clear.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2010, 11:30:38 PM by dasuperm »
We promote an attitude of gratitude in all we do and say.

vision coach

« Reply #49 on: December 10, 2010, 11:50:11 AM »
Diane, I appreciate who you are and where you are going.  I appreciate your generosity and your spirit of inclusion.  Your visions are pure and enlightened.  You freely offer yourself - unconditionally.  You are a global leader in the purest sense of the word.  I am honored to have the opportunity to work with you and assist you in achieving your concept of a beautiful community and a beautiful world.  I am grateful to be included in the ABC family and I thank Kathy for sharing your friendship. 
Lydia

Lynette Melcher

• Global Moderator
    • LynetteMelcher
« Reply #50 on: December 10, 2010, 08:56:06 PM »
Thank you Diane for walking with me to Foggy Bottom.   I feel truly blessed to have known you. May you have a long and healthy life! More power to you.
Lynette Melcher
Life Insurance is my business.  Please contact me for a complimentary life insurance review.
Contact me at lmelcher@allstate.com
tel# 240-668-4783

DW Starr

« Reply #51 on: December 11, 2010, 01:17:03 PM »
 Diane, You are an amazing individual. Your clear purpose and actions are there for all who choose to know them. You are a true " wayshower." Your heart is in the right place as you "example" your actions for others to see. Thank you for investing your time with me and helping me to see a bigger picture. It is truly appreciated.  Washington DC is fortunate to have such a good friend in you. I very much look forward to many more productive, fun and enlightening conversations with you. Thanks again, DW

vision coach

« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2010, 03:03:28 PM »
Diane,
I appreciate your focus, patience, and your commitment to helping others.  Foggy Bottom is a beautiful community!
Lydia

kdaniels33

« Reply #53 on: December 17, 2010, 11:41:12 AM »
Diane, I so appreciate your patience, understanding and commitment.  It takes a lot of strength of character to be as determined as you are to accomplish the noble goals you set out to accomplish.  The patience and understanding you show in everything you do is so admirable.  Thank you for being such a positive role model.

DW Starr

« Reply #54 on: December 17, 2010, 06:35:18 PM »
Diane, I just finished reading your accomplishments at the www.archway2.org website. WOW!!!!
Your long lasting tenacity is clearly apparent. So many different constructive projects over the years. And now as we come into 2011, 48 years later you are laying the groundwork for yet another phase of explosive growth. With you at ABC's helm, all things are possible as you inspire budding leaders to help you fulfill your many dreams. Congratulations on being tru to yourself.DW

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2010, 02:36:53 AM »
Appreciating DIANE

for your her patience, her guidance, her listening and encouragement,
for being the lovely friend, teacher and professional she is!

Thanks so much, Diane!
Love and blessings to you this holiday season and always! :D

DW Starr

« Reply #56 on: December 19, 2010, 10:27:58 PM »
It's after 11 pm and you are still available for questions and clarification. Clearly you know what "being of service" truly means. Thank You.

DW Starr

« Reply #57 on: December 22, 2010, 09:57:50 AM »
Diane,
True leadership is about setting a standard.  It is about being a model. Coachability is a critical piece of being a great leader. When one is willing to look at an area they can improve on in themselves that is good.  When one is willing to not only look at that area, but actually make changes and take action on those changes, that is the sign of a great leader. You embody those qualities and I am truly glad that you are at the helm of ABC.  I also am very thankful to call you my friend.

DW Starr

« Reply #58 on: December 31, 2010, 07:11:26 AM »
 :) You are appreciated in soooo many ways. Whether it is your willingness to improve yourself on a daily basis (a wonderful role model), your courageous approach to a very large view of the world, your love of appreciating as an art, (both for beginners and those who do it daily), your persistence and consistence throughout 2010 to make it the best year possible for ABC,etc., your infectious laugh and sense of humor, you exude spiritual confidence in all you do and say.Thank You!!!  I truly look forward to 2011 with great expectation of  great and positive results both spiritually and emotionally as we make this world a better place for all of us.Happy New Year! DW

kdaniels33

« Reply #59 on: January 01, 2011, 02:28:43 PM »
Diane, I am so very proud to call you my friend.  I am constantly amazed at your determination and dedication to give back to society.  It takes a special person to dedicate themselves to helping others and imparting valuable lessons along the way.  You are so generous with your time and talent and I sincerly thank you - more than words can express!!