Author Topic: Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai  (Read 45551 times)

Lois17

Re: Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai
« Reply #360 on: October 11, 2017, 11:25:47 AM »
I appreciate Diane's drive and commitment

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #361 on: October 23, 2017, 07:34:14 AM »
#Appreciating Dr. Diane Tai

I appreciate Dr. Diane Tai for being a great leader and having faith in my ability to take on the most challenging tasks.

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #362 on: November 10, 2017, 02:36:28 PM »
Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai

I appreciate Dr. Tai for her generosity and kindness to others and the community.

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #363 on: November 10, 2017, 02:37:05 PM »

I appreciate Dr. Tai for inspiring so many to empower others with love friendship and joy.

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #364 on: November 10, 2017, 02:37:28 PM »

I appreciate Dr. Tai for her vision to bring prosperity to the world. Her insight has created a platform for others to achieve their goals.

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #365 on: November 10, 2017, 02:37:57 PM »

I appreciate Dr. Tai for cer great wisdom and coaching. Her advice has aided me as I continue this journey to highest potential and develop my abilities to impact others.

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #366 on: November 10, 2017, 02:38:21 PM »

I appreciate Dr. Tai for being a motivation. She inspires me to push harder and go further by finding just the right words to fuel my passion for success.

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #367 on: November 10, 2017, 02:38:41 PM »

I appreciate Dr. Tai for creating a network of talented individual driven by their intention to be truly helpful.

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #368 on: November 10, 2017, 02:40:58 PM »

I appreciate Dr. Tai for not being driven by her ego. She shows that hard work never stops and to be truly successful you have to surrender your ego and rise to a higher level of consciousness.

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #369 on: November 10, 2017, 02:42:28 PM »

I appreciate Dr. Tai for seeing greatness in others. Her hard work and research has given me an opportunity to be apart of a vision that will impact the world in a positive way. the team that will move that vision is filled with individuals who embody greatness.

iamhowardbrown

« Reply #370 on: November 15, 2017, 08:40:54 AM »

I appreciate Diane for being a tenacious leader. Her innovative visions and research have given us leadway to developing incredible concepts that will help heal the world.

tt.alliesdc

« Reply #371 on: January 12, 2018, 11:53:45 PM »
Thank you Diane for introducing me to whole new world of appreciation. In your generosity I have been accepted into a wonderful group of motivated people. I have had the pleasure of spending time with you and learning more about your goals for our group and its place in the world. I have experienced seeing the world from a different and more positive perspective. Thank you for your time and acceptance into Alliesdc. I appreciate being part of your group.

tt.alliesdc

« Reply #372 on: February 08, 2018, 02:59:09 PM »
I appreciate Diane for being a great leader and motivator. Thank you Diane for posting and emailing the Allies DC group links and referrals to great writers, books and philosphers to engage with for greater learning. I appreciate your time and dedication to our group.

Shishi

• Shishi's meaningful 20s
« Reply #373 on: February 18, 2018, 08:16:45 AM »
I appreciate Dr Tai, since Sept 2015 I met you the first time, it's been two and half years, and we still keep in touch! Thank you for keeping in touch with me online and I wish one day I can come back to DC or you visit China , my home, will receive the warmest welcome!