Author Topic: Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai  (Read 45553 times)

mpasencio

Re: Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2009, 08:58:13 AM »
Thanks Dianne for organizing all these events and giving me the opportunity to participate and meet all these wonderful people. It truly is a fulfilling experience which I cherish with all my heart. I appreciate the love and dedication you put into the work you do - you are such an angel and wonderful human being to share with - I feel privileged to know you and to be able to share in any of your projects. Thanks, Maribelle

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #16 on: October 22, 2009, 11:41:22 AM »
Diane, thank you for giving us the opportunity to appreciate through this forum.  Many people who are on a journey of personal development and empowerment make a personal discipline out of gratitude and appreciation.  But here we can not only engage in that discipline, but we can share our gratitude and appreciations with our immediate community as well as thousands of other people.  What an amazing network of positive energy.  I'm grateful for the opportunity to be grateful and share it with so many other people.  Again, Thank you Diane!

Lucrecia

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2009, 03:24:51 PM »
It is a priceless privilege to have such refined, loving and successful mentor as Dr. Tai.  The more I know her, the more I marvel at her vision and dedication.  I have never met anybody so inspired to create a beautiful community.  Her loving efforts are changing many lives. I wish Dr. Tai all the joy and peace the universe can grant.
Lucrecia

Howard Koretz

« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 01:23:24 PM »
Hey Diane,  I've been missing you and the others, but now it's football season, but I hope to make the November meeting before Turkey day and please feel free to shoot me an e-mail.   I'm at HowardKoretz@hotmail.com
Or you can call me eves. at 703-522-0529.

Howard

Lucrecia

« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2009, 10:10:34 PM »
I appreciate Diane for her unconditional support.   Diane spends hours trying to understand and help others.  This is such a noble way to spend time.  Most of us in her position would be just relaxing and having a good time, but Diane prefers to provide opportunities for us to grow and help one another. I am so fortunate to have met her.
Lucrecia

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #20 on: November 08, 2009, 12:03:00 PM »
Diane, your vision is beautiful.  The fact that you spend so much time and energy trying to help humanity grow in consciousness and joy and care for each other is so so so so encouraging, and amazing to watch.  You're an inspiration to us all and those of us who work with you are incredibly blessed to be able to make our contributions to this community.

Lucrecia

« Reply #21 on: November 09, 2009, 09:24:41 PM »
Dr.Tai has a unique talent for identifying and nurturing strengths in others.  Those of us who have had the fortune of interacting with her, can't help to feel empowered by her unconditional support. Dr. Tai knows what to say and what opportunities to offer, so that her allies flourish. Her secret, as she often says, is to have the attitude of being "truly helpful".  Dr. Tai is creating a beautiful community in Washington DC. She is bringing together kind and talented people, from a variety of professions and interests, to empower one another under her loving guidance.
Lucrecia

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #22 on: November 20, 2009, 10:29:03 PM »
Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai

for being the marvellous gift that she is--extending love and light to so many!

Thank-you so much for all you do!
Love and blessings to you always!

Julio C Mendoza

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2009, 09:44:12 AM »
Thanks for being a/my mentor, for your guidance. Thanks, thanks and many more appreciations for being YOU. Thanks for you profound guidance.

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #24 on: November 29, 2009, 11:09:58 AM »
I want to thank Diane for truly embodying, through her actions as well as her words, the principle of being truly helpful.  She doesn't have to go to the trouble that she does to put herself out there for other people.  Yet she does so tirelessly and enthusiastically.  That's a rare thing.  Thanks again, Diane, for all you do.

Lucrecia

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2009, 10:32:15 PM »
I appreciate Diane for introducing me to dailyappreciations and explaining how appreciations influence our lives.  Diane has been a very positive influence in my life.  She gave me a tool that helps me flip from being a complainer to being appreciative of whatever comes a long.  I still need a lot more practice, but thanks To Diane's inspiration, coaching and modeling, I am making progress.
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

« Reply #26 on: January 29, 2010, 11:37:45 AM »
I truly appreciate Dr. Tai for sharing her knowledge and expertise with ABC volunteers. She has dedicated numerous hours to support, educate and assist many volunteers.  My friends and I also appreciate Dr. Tai for making available the use of the conference room at Pennsylvania Avenue, for meetings and activities. Dr. Tai has been coaching entrepreneurs and community builders for decades.   Thanks to her guidance many people have found their way to the top of their careers. Dr. Tai is an asset for Chinatown and the DC community at large. She is a fountain of creativity and enthusiasm.  Through participation in ABC activities, I have developed very sincere and loyal friends. I thank Dr. Tai for all that she is doing to create a beautiful community.
Lucrecia

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #27 on: February 05, 2010, 10:30:36 PM »
Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai

for all she shares with the community,
for the ways in which she encourages and empowers Daily Appreciations members,
organizes, facilitates and conducts Meetup groups
and shares with loving kindness.

Thanks, Diane, for all you do!

Love and blessings to you always!

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2010, 08:43:08 AM »
I appreciate Diane for teaching me the value of smiling.

Lucrecia

« Reply #29 on: March 13, 2010, 05:17:51 PM »
I appreciate Dwan for inspiring people to post on dailyappreciations.net  Writing appreciations is a powerful practice for culturing higher thinking.  In China and Japan, calligraphy is considered a strong spiritual practice.  Writing appreciations brings our awareness to the strengths and beauty of another person, and therefore to our own. Appreciations come from loving part of our mind. Posting appreciations is spreading love.
Lucrecia