Author Topic: Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai  (Read 45554 times)

Red Aster Foods

Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai
« on: July 16, 2008, 09:04:10 AM »
We appreciate you Diane for being a good friend.

Leanora

Re: Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 03:57:00 PM »
I Appreciate Dr. Diane Tai for her tireless efforts to identify and empower future community and business leaders through skills development and cooperative power networking. :)

Lucrecia

« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2009, 09:02:30 AM »
 :D Yeah my first appreciation goes to Diane for she is such a wonderful listener and facilitator.  I love her enthusiasm for  supporting everyone who stumbles upon ABC allies.  Hurray for Diane
Lucrecia

Organizer28

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2009, 07:34:40 PM »
I appreciate Diane's continued support of my journey! I'm well on my way thru chapters of David Hawkins' Power vs. Force and loving it!

David Schneider

• Global Moderator
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2009, 01:27:28 PM »
Thank you Diane for your tireless dedication to raising the level of consciousness on our planet.  The communities you facilitate are full of supportive energy and are a source of strength to all of us who participate.  Meeting you and becoming a part of the ABC Allies mission has been a great, great privilege for me.  Thank you again!

Lucrecia

« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2009, 12:53:55 PM »
I am very appreciative of all the support and encouragement Dwan is giving me. She inspired me to spend more time being appreciative and to focus on my strengths. Her support and guidance is helping me find confidence and raise my self esteem.  It is a great honor and privilege to have Dwan's support.  She is a truly inspiring lady.
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2009, 08:18:14 PM »
I appreciate Dwan for inspiring and attracting many wonderful people to serve their community. People are empowering themselves through learning and serving in ABC programs.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 07:34:23 PM by dasuperm »
Lucrecia

Lucrecia

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2009, 08:28:13 PM »
I also appreciate Dwan for her continuous support to us volunteers.  I appreciate the time she spends explaining her vision, nurturing our dreams and inspiring us to achieve our full potential.
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:27:48 PM by Lucrecia »
Lucrecia

debra

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2009, 01:16:24 PM »
Appreciating Dr. Dwan "Diane" Tai

for uplifting many through her generosity of her time, knowledge and experience,
for contributing love and positive energy and for being.

Blessings to you!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2009, 09:27:27 PM by Lucrecia »

Lucrecia

« Reply #9 on: October 03, 2009, 04:59:29 PM »
 I am very grateful for every moment I spend with Diane enjoying her kindness and generosity.  Diane provides very comfortable  and well located space for meeting. She also gives us quality time by listening and sharing her wisdom. Thanks to Diane some of us accustomed to complaining are now enjoying the joy of appreciation. Thanks to Diane for being such a wonderful role model.
« Last Edit: November 10, 2009, 07:35:20 PM by dasuperm »
Lucrecia

Julio C Mendoza

« Reply #10 on: October 11, 2009, 02:59:29 PM »
Thanks Diane ABC so much for the gift, thanks for writing a dedication note on the "Power and Force" book. I read this book with such pleasure. I felt as if someone was there telling me what to do. I can not describe again what I felt as I was reading this. I have been sharing this book with family, talking to others about it. Thanks again! This gift has opened up my horizon more than I could think of. I am always so eager to meet you all up every Friday. Thanks for BEING Diane.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2009, 09:41:00 AM by Julio C Mendoza »

Lucrecia

« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2009, 12:22:42 PM »
Thanks to Diane I have made friends with very kind and intelligent people.  I no longer feel alone in the world like I used to feel before I joined the group.  Diane is doing a great service to the community by providing a wonderful conference room, her unconditional love and support, and  resources for personal growth.  I feel very fortunate to have found Diane.
Lucrecia

Julio C Mendoza

« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2009, 07:45:37 AM »
Diane:

Words can not again describe all the appreciations that I am currently feeling or want to express toward you. Your creative mind is incredible and the mission of improving and building up communities, goes beyond!!! Thanks for your support, help, guidance, resources, time, energy, for listening to me the other day, for your patience also since I will need to learn more about all this process (system) so that I may be more of help to you and the community. This will lead me to understand fully the purpose and mission of ABC.  Thanks for your feedback!.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2009, 06:08:43 PM by julio03 »

Lucrecia

« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2009, 02:05:09 PM »
Yes Diane you are such a wonderful teacher and mentor.   Thanks to you I am feeling useful and appreciated. Volunteering in your organization is helping me use and strengthen   my skills.  I would otherwise be in the closet rotting away.  It is very inspiring to hear you talk about your vision for creating a beautiful community.  May you have a very long life full of joy, health and prosperity, and may I have the privilege of learning and serving more and more under your guidance.
Lucrecia

mpasencio

« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 08:49:48 AM »
Thanks Dianne for organizing all these events and giving me the opportunity to participate and meet all these wonderful people. It truly is a fulfilling experience which I cherish with all my heart. I appreciate the love and dedication you put into the work you do - you are such an angel and wonderful human being to share with - I feel privileged to know you and to be able to share in any of your projects. Thanks, Maribelle